• ...and so much more!
  • Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Sort of hesitant to post this, myself and 3 friends were standing in line to buy tickets. 6 shots fired no more than 10 feet from us. The target was standing about 8 feet away. Shooter was outside, fired through the glass, ran to a car and left. I did not see the shooter, there are pillars in the way outside the doors.

No warning, over in a matter of seconds. The victim was being attended to and the area emptied, We left quickly after.

Don

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Sorta of hesitant to post this, myself and 3 friends were standing in line to buy tickets. 6 shots fired no more than 10 feet from us. The target was standing about 8 feet away. Shooter was outside, fired through the glass, ran to a car and left. I did not see the shooter, there are pillars in the way outside the doors.

No warning, over in a matter of seconds. The victim was being attended to and the area emptied, We left quickly after.

Don
    Straight up hit. You're probably not going to stop that.

Combat Engineer

One of the three percent.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2022
    Mauckport In.
    What can we expect.The cops hands are tied.Multiple felons riot and destroy downtown....only to have a park named after them...the world's upside down.The problems in Louisville are obvious..I've worked there for years.Ive witnessed two armed robberies,came to work to have the parking lot taped off and police informing me there was a murder in the alley behind the building...windows shot out of the showroom...and multiple assaults.Im not going into what the problems are...it'll get a crap storm started....Maybe it's time to quit giving criminals parks...blocks...

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    What can we expect.The cops hands are tied.Multiple felons riot and destroy downtown....only to have a park named after them...the world's upside down.The problems in Louisville are obvious..I've worked there for years.Ive witnessed two armed robberies,came to work to have the parking lot taped off and police informing me there was a murder in the alley behind the building...windows shot out of the showroom...and multiple assaults.Im not going into what the problems are...it'll get a crap storm started....Maybe it's time to quit giving criminals parks...blocks...
    It’s gonna be ok, though, the new mayor just appointed another affirmative action police chief.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Sort of hesitant to post this, myself and 3 friends were standing in line to buy tickets. 6 shots fired no more than 10 feet from us. The target was standing about 8 feet away. Shooter was outside, fired through the glass, ran to a car and left. I did not see the shooter, there are pillars in the way outside the doors.

Don
    Do they allow carry in their gun shows unlike the ones here in southern Indiana they want you to empty your carry weapon before going in or leave it in the car.
    I'll not be defenseless at a gun show, and it isn't their business if I'm packing my edc firearm.
    Yet another reason to carry IWB concealed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Has any medium to large sized city gotten better (with regards to crime, etc.) in the last 25-30 (50?) years? Maybe there has been but I’m thinking they are the rare exception. It seems like every Louisville, Indianapolis, Memphis, Nashville, New Orleans, what have you has only gotten worse and worse.

DaveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Washington IN.
    Do they allow carry in their gun shows unlike the ones here in southern Indiana they want you to empty your carry weapon before going in or leave it in the car.

I'll not be defenseless at a gun show, and it isn't their business if I'm packing my edc firearm.

Yet another reason to carry IWB concealed.

None of the shows I attend allow carry of a loaded weapon.

Fallschirmjaeger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 9, 2014
    Noblesville
    More info (if not necessarily a lot of detail) from a Louisville news outlet. Note that they said this was the SECOND shooting at the Fairgrounds in a day. I used to love Louisville when I was in the Army at Fort Knox in the 1990s. Louisville is hardly recognizable these days and it‘s so bad that it makes Indianapolis look like Carmel in comparison.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Has any medium to large sized city gotten better (with regards to crime, etc.) in the last 25-30 (50?) years? Maybe there has been but I’m thinking they are the rare exception. It seems like every Louisville, Indianapolis, Memphis, Nashville, New Orleans, what have you has only gotten worse and worse.
    Democrat leadership is terminal cancer for cities.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    The Cities Listed ALL have DEMOCRAT Mayors and Crap leadership in their PD's. Diversity was the Goal, and Diversity they Got. INDY Wanted to be CHICAGO and they Got their Wish along with the Murder Rate. Traveled/Stayed in Louisville, Nashville, New Orleans French Quarter, Algiers, St. Louis River Walk, Zoo, Grants Farm, numerous times by MC an Car when it was still Safe for normal folks to travel among them. I'm leery now to frequent the Quarter, Louisville or St. Louis. Memphis, to me has been Seedy for quite awhile.

Top Bottom