• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I've received PM's from 09hemi, Dirtebiker, splix, and HDsilvrstreak. They are all down to ride and would all like XL shirts. How much of a hassle would it be to add them to the order? Or are there enough extras as is?

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    Ok I got now. Orders are final I have submitted the shirt orders. I double and triple checked the thread to make sure I didnt forget anyone and I ordered about 5 extra in various sizes.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    Shirts anyone? :D order placed!
    untitled-1.jpg

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Warrior buddies! Mine has candy red paint, has been debadged, Vance and Hines pipes, tail light integrator, Power commander!

Mine is debaged, black and dark silver has a 240 rear tire and different swingarm, drag pipes with out baffles, intergrated tail light, power commander (which I dont know how to use), after market bars, currently no front turn signals haha, all the customization was done before I got it so I can not take credit for it, however it looks like it was done when the like was new so prolly 9-10 years ago and some things need redone, thats the project for this winter

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Mine is debaged, black and dark silver has a 240 rear tire and different swingarm, drag pipes with out baffles, intergrated tail light, power commander (which I dont know how to use), after market bars, currently no front turn signals haha, all the customization was done before I got it so I can not take credit for it, however it looks like it was done when the like was new so prolly 9-10 years ago and some things need redone, thats the project for this winter
    Sweet man! Looking forward to checking it out!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom