• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MP43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Rochester
    I dont know where all these 550 and 600 dollars for a S&W Shield are coming from. Either you all got ripped off by your lgs or just trying to rip off your fellow Armslist buddies or what. My LGS near Wabash and Kokomo have been having them for 449 new. Wow just can believe all these crazy, acting like Obama people are trying to do to eachother. I guess the love of money brings power and power brings corruption. WOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Yup. Got mine for $400 from my lgs. People have been snatching them up from their lgs and selling them for a $100 profit. That's what happens when supply is low and demand is high.

Just don't support the people doing this.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    I still don't see the big deal, I'll take an XDs over them any day of the week, much better gun as far as I'm concerned

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    I still don't see the big deal, I'll take an XDs over them any day of the week, much better gun as far as I'm concerned

Size here.
    I have a LNIB (two mags through it - honest) 45ACP SA XD I've been meaning to trade for something smaller (Nano) for a long time. I LOVE the SA! Just too lazy to drag my Nikon bag out and take a bunch of pictures.
    icon9.gif

Although they don't bother me, I'm pretty sure the thing he's really grouching about is opportunistic/predatory sellers though, not any specific pistol.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Too funny

Bradis has been selling the Shield for $409. Most people are just impatient and don't want to wait. They have to have it now and are willing to pay the price to say that they have one.

Cannonfodder333

Shooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    If you get bradis emails there customer appreciation day is this Friday and they will have 9 and, 40 shields for 409.95....this is why bradis rocks!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Top Bottom