• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    He probably won't get in trouble but he just tainted the jury pool across most of the country because hopefully this makes national news. Sheeple need to wake up to the fact that this isn't the garden of eden.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Hopefully he'll get re-elected for this. As long as the penal system keeps releasing blights on society like this instead of issuing swift and severe justice for like crimes, the average citizen needs to be ready to fend for themselves.

Kudos to the sheriff for being honest to say in so many words... "when seconds count (literally), the police are only minutes away".

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Now if SC would just offer reciprocity to the IN LTCH! My wife and I both vacation in Hilton Head every summer, and because we do not own real estate (Time Share does not meet this requirement) we cannot apply for an in state CCW permit.

Next steps for us is the FL permit, which is recognized by SC. The only reason they don't currently recognize the IN LTCH is because we do not have a traning requirement.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    +1 to the sheriff

-277 to the sheeple

2z8yj6c.png

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Man you can feel the frustration in this guys voice! I hope his speech encourages at least one potential victim to decide to no longer walk among sheep.

I certainly felt that as well. Sheriff Wright gets it!

Maybe it was just the way I felt as I listened to his press conference but I distinctly got the impression that he would like to see this animal let loose on bond, and then give the local folk (via the media) a heads-up as to when the perp would be cut loose.

I forwarded this to every one I know...maybe it will give those who don't carry the impitus to at least look into it.

This animal needs one round a few inches below the belt buckle, and then a couple of minutes after that "statement" had a chance to soak into his feeble mind one round between the eyes to ensure he understood the point. :ar15:

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    I personally met this sheriff 4 1/2 years ago. It was at the funeral of my best friend, Kevin Carper, who was a Spartanburg Co. deputy (where this guy is the sheriff of). Kevin was married & the father of 3 daughters (youngest only about 6 months at the time) & was killed by another lifelong scumbag of the community who should've never been seeing the light of day. I can't help but think that my friend was very much on the sheriff's mind & part of the reason for his frustration during this press conference. RIP Kevin E. Carper (EOW 2/27/2007) & God bless Sheriff Chuck Wright.

Last edited:

snowdrifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Next to Atterbury
    Good article with a few memorable quotes.

At one point, Wright held up a fanny pack and said, "They make this right here where you can conceal a small pistol in them. They got one called The Judge that shoots a .45 or a .410 shell. You ain't got to be accurate; you just have to get close."

I understand what he's trying to say, but not sure telling people that accuracy doesn't matter is the best idea. The Judge isn't a miracle gun loaded with magic bullets, ya still need to aim! Still, a big +1 to Sheriff Chuck Wright.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Can't blaim a guy for holding up a fanny pack and suggesting a gun. The spread of a 410 after that little barrel is going to enough that you don't have to be perfectly on target. Good for the sheriff for making some real life suggestions.

Top Bottom