• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Finished the course today. I learned alot about my pistol and myself. I would recommend this course to anyone that feels the course description suits their needs.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I brought a camera, but got so busy shooting and learning that I forgot to take any pictures (have the same problem on birthdays, holidays, vacations....thats why we have so few pics of those events:dunno:)

It was an excellent class. As a shooter for many years, I had never had any formal training, and very little informal instruction either. It was refreshing to learn that I wasn't completely inept, and actually did a couple of things correctly already. However, there was plenty that I didnt know, so it was imensely instructional.

My only complaint was that the class wasn't long enough!...More Shooting More Shooting!!!!! :ar15::ar15:However, that is my fault for not taking the full class instead of the introduction. Damn my cheapness! I should have splurged for the full monty. I am always amazed when i think of the excellent quality of the instruction that is this close to home. No need to fly to Arizona and pay for room and board for a week for the same instruction.

If you have had similar instruction before, then you might not get much new information from the course, but the practice with instructor critique may be bennificial to see those bad habits we all pick up.

Thanks again to Sheriff Ken Campbell and Sargent Brian Stevens for their excellent instruction and time. I am going to sign up my wife for the women only class in OCT.

keetowah

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    It truly was a great experience. I signed up blind after my friend said he was going, didn't know much about it at all so I didn't know what to expect. Instruction was real world, informative and entertaining. For what you get it's well worth the cost, I'm definitely considering taking some more classes from these guys! I enjoyed every exercise, but especially the failure practices. I consider myself a novice shooter and I gained a lot of confidence and skills to build on. However, I don't think much is lost on the seasoned shooter either!

Zachoff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    N.W. Indiana
    picture.php

Top Bottom