SHARE, SHARE, SHARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Pot, kettle.

The GoFundMe sight says what I have been saying all along- Congress has to pass a law for he funds to be directed to build the wall. Does anyone think that the money is he reason Congress won’t build the wall? Congress finds money for everything it wants to do. If they can’t pass a law to fund the wall, they can’t pass a law to build the wall with funds from anywhere...and keep in mind who takes over the House in a couple of weeks.

Give if you want you, but realize, the chances of this resulting in the wall being built are, I’ll just say, not great.

Have at it if you wish....but this is a discussion site. I’m discussing.

Idealism, I like. Naivety, not so much.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Your concern is addressed in the body of the narrative on the funding page.

BTW why all the angst over what others are doing with their hard earned money? Folks on here act like atheist railing against people who believe in something that they don't aspire to!
    Why?

Is it just an incipient desire to comment about everything that comes down the pike or what?

Nowhere in the OP was there an invite to dissect every nuance and throw out ridiculous suppositions and stomp one's feed like a petulant child !

I didn’t read where he told anyone not to donate if they wanted to? Actually, I thought his post was really informative in relation to the topic, if I were contemplating on donating that’s good info to know. And, it is a forum, which tends to involve discussion about topics people post. Just sayin :)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The bottom line is that it isn’t about where the money would come from to build the wall. Not even if we got Mexico to pay for it.

Democrats do not want to give Republicans, especially Donald Trump, the political upper hand by voting to fund it.

There is plenty of evidence via clips on YouTube and what not by their own words that at one point in time the Democrats were fervently in favor of strong border security and against illegal immigration.

The resistance to funding the wall is all politically driven. It’s not about the money.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The bottom line is that it isn’t about where the money would come from to build the wall. Not even if we got Mexico to pay for it.

Democrats do not want to give Republicans, especially Donald Trump, the political upper hand by voting to fund it.

There is plenty of evidence via clips on YouTube and what not by their own words that at one point in time the Democrats were fervently in favor of strong border security and against illegal immigration.

The resistance to funding the wall is all politically driven. It’s not about the money.

This.

Top Bottom