• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Great to meet all of you today and share a meal with you!! There was good conversation all around, good food (yes, there was Bacon consumed!!), and good fellowship.

Looking forward to the group picture we got taken at our table.

It was also good to spend some time with many of you over at Acme sports afterwards. To say they were busy there was an understatement, but we were able to look around and chew some more fat.

Plus, I walked out with a new to me Rem 870 12ga! :rockwoot:

Look forward to seeing you all again, and maybe once the weather gets a bit better we can meet up again and head out to the range for a range day. :ingo:

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    I had a blast today meetin everyone. Def think we should do it more often. Everyone was awesome and so was the food. Thanks Vert for puttin this togather.

LCPer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had a wonderful time. Met some really great folks and had a good meal. Had some good discussions and great fellowship. Got to tag along to ACME SPORTS with the guys. Man was it busy. Had to use a pry bar just to move around. First time there and saw lots of cool stuff. Also purchased a couple of boxes of Federal Hydra-Shoks for the LCP. They had plenty to go around with good prices. Oh yeah as I suspected I was the oldest geezer in the group. LOL Hope to do it again some time. :rockwoot: :ingo:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Had a very nice time meeting some new fellow INGOers! Lots of good conversation and even got to visit 4 gun shops on the way home! A good start to a good day. :rockwoot:

Here's what we looked like.....

2ijojnn.jpg

Thanks to VERT for setting this up. I'll be sending him some rep.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Had fun, I went to the range with Vert and Big Hank and to say it is Cold is an understatement. I had a good time and am glad I got to meet you guys. Maybe next time, I'll bring my own gun! :D

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Aaron. You think you got cold. Vert and I shot until... I think 4:40ish. I stopped by "Bite the bullet" for some more random gun talk and finally made it home about fifteen minutes ago.

Vert, HUGE thanks for getting us together and a nice day of shooting.

Thanks everyone, great brunch, and nice to put faces with names.

Hank

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Aaron. You think you got cold. Vert and I shot until... I think 4:40ish. I stopped by "Bite the bullet" for some more random gun talk and finally made it home about fifteen minutes ago.

Vert, HUGE thanks for getting us together and a nice day of shooting.

Thanks everyone, great brunch, and nice to put faces with names.

Hank

Man, you guys are dedicated! It was a great time though. I think I need a .22 pistol now! :D

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Just got the chance to log on. What a great day. I am glad everyone could make the trip. Breakfast was good. Got to hit a couple of gun shops. Wow those S&W MP9s at Bite the Bullet were some nice feeling pistols.

Yeah, it was a cold day for the range. Don't know how cold a gun has to get before they start acting up, but I know how cold they got. Both of my Brownings decided to hiccup a bit. I even tried talking dirty to them. Darn Big Hank and his Glocks, they worked. Guess I need another polymer gun.

Never did get the Marlin sighted in. Going to need a taller front sight. Nothing that magical plastic card and a big brown truck won't take care of.

Remember: "Before Plastic there was John Moses Browning"

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Here's what we looked like.....

2ijojnn.jpg

This picture got me thinking about something that Big Hank said while we were driving back form the range. Here sits a group of people that are a great repesentation of "American Values". After spending the day with these guys I could not agree more.

Nate

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    Good times! We had a good group and good conversation-and Waffle House waitresses never let our drinks run dry+1 to them. We need to do it again-nice to put some more names to faces.Thanks to all for braving the Arctic conditions.:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom