• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x2bax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well the new job does not pay as much as they promised, so i need to dump some of my toys to make ends meet.

SOLD #1 CZ75B. Bought this back in December, has 350 flawless rounds through it. comes with two factory 16 round mags, and a Mecgar 17 rounder, along with a fobus paddle holster and what ever misc HP's are loaded in the mags. have box and manuals. $500.
    2w221jq.jpg

SPF #2 Mosin Nagant 91/30. Bought in March. Still in cosmoline never fired (by me at least). Comes with bayonet, cleaning kit, sling, box, and 20 rounds of Winchester Soft points. $100 obo.
    2l2trt.jpg

SPF #3 Remington 597 .22lr. Bought last October. Aprox 500 rounds fired. comes with scope and 3 10rd mags, and 3 Remington brand 30 rounders (these are the ones that actually work) also will include the soft side case and a few boxes of .22 I have laying around. $175
    21o2e87.jpg

#4 HI Point 995ts. Bought last April from Indy trading post. Has 400 rounds through it. Only problems has been with cheap ass UMC ammo had about 5 FTE's, fired all federal ammo fine. Newer model with better looking stock. Comes with BSA red dot scope, UTG folding grip, and cheapo walmart red dot. 3 10rd mags and soft side case included. $260
    2v7yu52.jpg

Only trade options would be a .22 handgun so I can still have some cheap fun at the range, but really need cash right now to pay the bills.
    I have Sunday Monday off this week and a POP's guns membership if anyone want to try before they buy. Thanks for looking.

-Price drop, mortgage due next week.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom