• ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    ....snow has hit my land!

INGO please send all of the above to me......SO MUCH SNOW in the Boston area. We are getting another 18-24inches over the next 24 hours......

Please send me your snow plows, shovels, roof rakes, etc.

Oh and a little more guns and money wouldn't hurt either. Consult the lawyers on how....

So we will have had about 70+ inches in the last 2 weeks or so.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    That's God's revenge for cheaters winning the Super Bowl.

Wow! Those grapes got you puckering.......bitter, bitter stuff to you; to me....Tastes like victory! There was no cheating. We will see what turns up in a few weeks.
    I tend to think the interception was God's way of vindicating the team......;)

I mean my memory is fuzzy but I think that Peyton's Superbowl win came after a championship game where there was allegedly some crowd noise pumped through the stadium.....but I digress.

Was AWSOME to see Gronk spike a puck at the Bruins game the other day.......

Now will you please send a Bigtanker of de-icer out here. I mean at least I am not a Celtics fan.......

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, if it tastes like 'victory', then 'victory over the snow' should be relatively easy! :p

NO soup for you! :lmfao:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Well. Serves me right for not changing my avatar back........I do see what you all did tough. This system is coming from the midwest and mixing with a storm off the coast......

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Wow! Those grapes got you puckering.......bitter, bitter stuff to you; to me....Tastes like victory! There was no cheating. We will see what turns up in a few weeks.
    I tend to think the interception was God's way of vindicating the team......;)

I mean my memory is fuzzy but I think that Peyton's Superbowl win came after a championship game where there was allegedly some crowd noise pumped through the stadium.....but I digress.

Was AWSOME to see Gronk spike a puck at the Bruins game the other day.......

Now will you please send a Bigtanker of de-icer out here. I mean at least I am not a Celtics fan.......

I'm not a Colts fan. Never have been. Go Bears...... and whoever is playing the patriots.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Was there for the Noreaster of January 2005. Forty some inches of snow. Now THAT was bad.:D

Glad I missed that one! This will be a crazy 2 or 3 week total for the area. Looks like the worst part of this one is going to mail Boston directly. I in the Merrimack Valley and on the edge of the 24inch zone. well within the 18......

Pics tomorrow.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    The Bears had the most memorable defense that year - Mike Singletary, Wilber Marshal, Richard Dent, Gary Fencik, the FRIDGE, Dan Hampton....etc. Oh, and they had the "Superbowl Shuffle"!!! Let's see the pats have a deflated balls controversy.......DA BEARS!!!!!!:rockwoot:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    In all FAIRNESS....it's a LOW PRESSURE system

Well done.....I tried to rep you but I must spread it around first......

Going to venture out for a snow walk in about an hour. I will take some pics. Had a morning meeting scheduled in Worcester...they emailed me a cancellation. DUH!

Last edited:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    LOL at bigtanker.... Hey I remember a Super Bowl against the Patriots...... BEARS 46 pats 10......hhhmmmm

Funny. That is when I jumped on the Pats bandwagon. Growing up a Lions fan I had to find an AFC team to root for.
    Hated the Ditka Bears. Identified a bit, just a bit, with McMahon.

Real question is who would win in their prime: 11 Ditkas versus 11 Belichicks? (All are the same size)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Bout as close as I ever got to football, one of the guys that played on the Bears when Ditka was a player lived across the street from me when I was a kid. Got my first cat from them. His daughters were pretty hot, at least by 8-12 year old standards. I recently tracked one of them down. She's an author living in MI. I should have another look for the other one.

Top Bottom