• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    "The senators said their letter was prompted by Holder's recent comment that reinstating a ban on the sale of assault weapons could help reduce bloodshed in Mexico, where 6,000 people were killed last year in drug-related violence."

And a ban would help - how?

LS!&*DUBB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    The best gun control is for the worthless judges to lock up criminal for a minimum 20 years for a gun crime.

Would you still feel that way if your guns became illegal? would you turn 'em in or become guilty of a gun crime? I'm not saying I disagree, just thought a different perspective might be necessary.

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would you still feel that way if your guns became illegal? would you turn 'em in or become guilty of a gun crime? I'm not saying I disagree, just thought a different perspective might be necessary.

Oh I know what you mean. It's so unfortunate that so little is black and white when you come down to it. But if gun ownership truly became illegal nuts are trump anyway! Might as well go to jail....ithis country'd be in deep sh**. However, to answer your question....NO I would not voluntarily turn in my guns unless 'everybody else' did:): And then I'd jump of the cliff if everybody else did.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    Having been born in Montana, and spent the first 17 years of my life living there; the comments coming from Sen. Baucus and Sen. Tester come as no surprise..... AMEN! I personally would have expanded the statement to reflect that it is in fact a heritage issue for all of us that enjoy the shooting sports; with most of us having learned from our elder relatives, and others that have made the decision to become responsible for our own lives, instead of relying on the government. And, should they be declared illegal by the Dems, then I guess I am going to be a criminal; because they will have to pry my guns out of my cold, dead fingers.

Top Bottom