• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    It seems that there are more of these appearing. Isn't this just a fancy way for someone to go around the 50 post rule (which is an OK rule by me)? It seems a little sketchy to see stuff posted from some unknown person, and then they refer you to complete the deal w/that person who may or may not be an ingo member. Shouldn't things in the classified be owned by the person posting them?
    just a thought
    get on it Que!
    tom

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    I had a similar experience. I live on the southside of indianapolis and i drove all the way to crawfordsville to meet someone from INGO to buy two guns from him. I got there and waited a few minutes the guy pulls up and said "the owner of the guns will be here soon" 20 minutes later and he still wasn't there. i asked the guy if he could call and get an ETA,
    turns out he didn't know the guys phone # or anything. so i simply left. i got home and got on ingo and see that the person had given me negative feedback. haha i don't play those games!!

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    I agree, pay up and go for 50. Dues should be mandatory IMHO.

ohh so instead of making sure we have honest people that aren't absolutly ignorant you think they should just pay the $15 and sell their stolen guns on here? Uhhh NO. and to top that dues for what? i don't get "INGO gear sent to my house? what am i paying for.. i think there are several free sights that we can just use.
    (just for the record i don't have a problem with paying. i'm just making a point)
    I love INGO

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I think the "selling guns for a buddy" ads we're seeing more frequently aren't against the letter of the forum rule, although I suppose it might be considered a violation in spirit. Hasn't seemed to attract the ire of the moderators or, more importantly, Fenway, so I guess they're permitted.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    ohh so instead of making sure we have honest people that aren't absolutly ignorant you think they should just pay the $15 and sell their stolen guns on here? Uhhh NO. and to top that dues for what? i don't get "INGO gear sent to my house? what am i paying for.. i think there are several free sights that we can just use.
    (just for the record i don't have a problem with paying. i'm just making a point)
    I love INGO
    I love INGO too. Hold your horses and see what the guy is posting. This is another forum member using a new IP address and playing with the rest of you. He is not for real, take what I said with a grain of salt but watch your blood pressure.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It's not against the rules and the INGO mods/admin don't seem to mind it. Even if it were against the rules all a member would have to do is leave out the "selling for a friend" part anyway.

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    thanks Rockhopper....for an on topic reply instead of beating the 50 post rule again.....

I just find that someone w/o 50 posts, w/o supporting INGO, in fact not even a member of INGO has access through a "buddy" thus I'd like to see classified limited to what one actually owns and has in their possession.

My posting here was so that a moderator could see it and give me their :twocents: worth :ingo:
    (and to up my post count LOL)

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    i don't get "INGO gear sent to my house? what am i paying for..

Do you think the servers supporting 26,000+ users, hundreds of thousands of threads and millions of posts are free? I seriously doubt we're funding Fenway's private jet.

I love INGO

Hmm... Then why aren't you a site supporter?

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Why is the 50 post count frustrating? Today for example there are almost 2,000 new posts since I logged on 10 hours ago. You can get 50 actual posts ( not one liners, or smiley faces ) in one day, there are so many threads, and topics. I mean, there are threads that have dozens of pages of people discussing/proving a point about a topic. And even if you don't want to spend time, you can also just pay 15 dollars, and become a site supporter. It's not hard either way. Or you can get 50 posts and become a site supporter

Last edited:

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    what is frustrating is that this is NOT the 50 post concerns thread.....it was a thread started to express concern over the classified being used to sell the firearms of non members and others rather than a firearm owned by the poster......

Top Bottom