• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    "Among the firearms seized were 9 mm assault pistols, SKS-type assault rifles and a 9 mm MAC 10, along with hundreds of rounds of ammunition," the Marion County Prosecutor's Office and U.S. Attorney's Office said in a joint news release.

Hundreds of rounds? I think they'd **** themselves if they saw what I or most of us have stashed away. Even if they said "thousands of rounds," I wouldn't be shocked by that sort of quantity. Now, if they said "hundreds of thousands..."

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    E5,

I am not wanting to start a flame war, but I am just curious, do you agree with the 14th Amendment? If not, how should we go ahead and get rid of it? Call a Constitutional Convention to re-write the Constitution? Another Amendment doing away with the 14th?

You say anchor babies like it is a bad thing, but that is what our Constitution allows.

INGunGuy
    The constitution banned alcohol at one time as well. Perhaps we need an amendment to do away with this one. You have been answered, so no more illegal activity defense, OK. Anchor babies = bad for the indigenous.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    E5,

I am not wanting to start a flame war, but I am just curious, do you agree with the 14th Amendment? If not, how should we go ahead and get rid of it? Call a Constitutional Convention to re-write the Constitution? Another Amendment doing away with the 14th?

You say anchor babies like it is a bad thing, but that is what our Constitution allows.

INGunGuy

oh its ok. im hardly afraid to speak my mind here and get flamed. besides I think most people agree with me here on the immigration issue, whether they speak it out loud or not. so heres what I believe,

I think we definitely need to amend it. Criminals intentionally coming here pregnant to have their babies here illegally so they can stay because their seed will become citizens is bull ****! they all need to go home. if we could amend it so that all the anchor babies of the last 15 years would be send to mexico or their country of origin too, I would love it!! (since most likely they dont have children of their own)

maniox74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Franklin, In.
    hey its all good if they would come over here and do it all legal just like the rest of the foriegners have to do and pay their taxes, learn english and leave their money here and not send it all back across the border then run back home and the fact of all our jobs are goin across the border too.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    The constitution banned alcohol at one time as well. Perhaps we need an amendment to do away with this one. You have been answered, so no more illegal activity defense, OK. Anchor babies = bad for the indigenous.

And I wont disagree that there is a problem but while the 14th is still in force, like it or not, anchor babies are perfectly legal citizens. Maybe we should come up with the 28th Amendment doing away with the 14th. My concern is would that put MY and OUR citizenship in question?

So since the 14th states:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Ok, so we do away with the 14th. Am I still a citizen? Would that call my citizenship into question?

INGunGuy

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    oh its ok. im hardly afraid to speak my mind here and get flamed. besides I think most people agree with me here on the immigration issue, whether they speak it out loud or not. so heres what I believe,

I think we definitely need to amend it. Criminals intentionally coming here pregnant to have their babies here illegally so they can stay because their seed will become citizens is bull ****! they all need to go home. if we could amend it so that all the anchor babies of the last 15 years would be send to mexico or their country of origin too, I would love it!! (since most likely they dont have children of their own)

Yes I also agree that there needs to be something done. Possibly a Constitutional amendment. I just am concerned that it would call into question EVERYONES citizenship status because there is nothing other than the 14th that defines a citizen.

Oh and I know you dont have a problem flaming and yes most people agree with you about this issue.

INGunGuy

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

I couldn't agree more. Get rid of the anchor baby allowance, and send back the ones that are here illegally. Enough is enough.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Yes I also agree that there needs to be something done. Possibly a Constitutional amendment. I just am concerned that it would call into question EVERYONES citizenship status because there is nothing other than the 14th that defines a citizen.

Oh and I know you dont have a problem flaming and yes most people agree with you about this issue.

INGunGuy
    I would be more than a little hesitant to allow this group of clowns have control of the edit button via a constitutional convention.

Top Bottom