• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vesan87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    A little south of Indy
    I saw this story about some guns being seized in a drug raid in Hamilton county and noticed (in the picture) what looked like a handgun with an attached sound suppressor. Well I also remember someone on here reporting that a handgun with a suppressor was stolen out of their car at Pop's a few months back. I doubt this is the same one I just thought it would be nice if that person got their gun back.

'Historic' Seizure Nets 27 Guns, Thousands Of Dollars In Drugs - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    glad to see 5 illegals arrested. now lets hope they are executed!

Im not impressed with the "Arenal of weapons" though. mediocre at best . and only several hundred rounds? is that all? lol. thats a couple hours on a range like atterbury with no rapid fire. not even a days worth

jp828108

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Clermont
    very glad to see the arrests and seizures, but i can't believe they are calling it "historic" doesn't really seem like it's all that much, only 34,000 dollars in drugs. doesn't seem like a whole lot.....

dcolip

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Greenwood, IN.
    Whether it is "Historic" event or not, I would call this a great job by local and fedral LEO's. Keep up the good work. There is a lot more to do.

:yesway:

:patriot:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I was amused this morning with the news story which refered to them as "mexican nationals", I guess they thought the term "illegal aliens " was too harsh to describe meth dealers.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    WTF is an assault pistol? The local news is a joke. I love it when the blow everything overboard and make it like it is the biggest thing to hit this state or the country.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    All those poor immigrants were tryin to do was make a better life for themselves here in the land of freedom. ;)

At least that's what all the pro immigration people keep tellin us. :dunno:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I think it was $34,000 AND 3 pounds of meth. 3 pounds of meth is worth more than 34,000 especially since when they value the stuff, they tend to break it into the smallest sale-able quantity and assume the highest price....then multiply...Figure $100 or more per gram, 28 grams per ounce, 16 ounces per pound, times 3 pounds=$134,400 plus double that for shock value and effect via the media......It really isn't at all as sensational as the media is playing it out to be. I think it's more of an advertisement promoting the new co-operative program they've been pushing so hard these last few months.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    didnt oyu get the memo we are suppose to play nice to the d**n mexicans cause obama thinks they great cool people and let them take all our benefits that we pay for @#$!#$^%*&^(%^&$%!###$^$%&%^&*^(*(&*%$%#^#$%~@%#$!^$^*&^*(%^%.

Because he has vetoed so many bills concerning immigration :rolleyes:

I want one of these "SKS-type assault rifles". Can it spray bullets from the hip from the factory, or is that a tactical upgrade that costs extra?

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Because he has vetoed so many bills concerning immigration :rolleyes:

I want one of these "SKS-type assault rifles". Can it spray bullets from the hip from the factory, or is that a tactical upgrade that costs extra?
    Actually what he has done is far WORSE than vetoing a bill. He refuses to enforce current laws, won't protect our border AND spent money from his own pocket as well as wasting public resources to sue a state that tried to defend itself and enforce the law.

Joeyidgaf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Indiana
    morning with the news story which refered to them as "mexican nationals", I guess they thought the term "illegal aliens " was too harsh to describe meth dealers

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    was not real impressed with their "wepons", but like the drugs that's just more off the street and out of outlaws hands

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    so they caught 5 illegal mexicans. that translates in the long run into about 200 anchor babies if my rabbit math is correct.

E5,

I am not wanting to start a flame war, but I am just curious, do you agree with the 14th Amendment? If not, how should we go ahead and get rid of it? Call a Constitutional Convention to re-write the Constitution? Another Amendment doing away with the 14th?

You say anchor babies like it is a bad thing, but that is what our Constitution allows.

INGunGuy

Top Bottom