• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I'm calling it a diversion of some sort, like the underwear bomber. I think the terrorists want to have our focus continued on air travel so they can use another form or transporation for a much more devastating attack.

I am glad that an air marshal was on board and able to take care of things her and prevent any further incident.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Yahoo,

Breaking news:
    Man attempts to light explosive on United flight

You click it,

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. air marshals subdued a Qatari man who authorities say tried to "light his shoes on fire" on a United Airlines flight from Washington to Denver on Wednesday night, ABC News reported, citing federal law enforcement officials.

So first they say explosives then say that he may have tried to light his shoes on fire and no mention of explosives........ wow.............

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    When will people learn....
    RUBBER IS NOT INCENDIARY.

Three cheers for the air marshal, though, for knowing necessary takedown force and using even less.

Imagine the :bs: on the news about the riots in the muslim world if we'd actually done what most countries would've and gave a final farewell to a foreign muslim diplomat.

I doubt it was an explosive, though it could well have been... probably just an incendary.
    Anything you can light with a match is probably not explosive simply due to high ignition temperatures required.
    There are a few common "home-made" categories which don't, but they all require synthesis well in advance and even walking or exerting force upon most of them could induce ignition. I'm guessing a lame attempt at terrorism from yet another disgruntled Muslim.

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    I'm calling it a diversion of some sort, like the underwear bomber. I think the terrorists want to have our focus continued on air travel so they can use another form or transporation for a much more devastating attack.

I am glad that an air marshal was on board and able to take care of things her and prevent any further incident.

Agreed. Either a diversion as you say or a test of our response to these incidents. Either way, they are still very much in the fight.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I can guarantee that the guy's demeanor kept him from becoming Swiss cheese.

meaning: If he'd done things differently when confronted by the FAM... Mozambique Drill x2.

And those guys RARELY miss.

And 125gr Speer Gold Dots (.357 Sig) out of a Sig 229 and/or 239 is serious business.

-J-

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    He was smoking in the lavatory.

Im sure the Captian got a smoke/fire alarm in the cockpit if the marshal was able to smell it....... the clown is lucky the Captian did not blow the fire bottle on him..............

Telling an Air Marshal that you were trying to light your shoes on fire is not smart....

Oh, remember folks, smoking in the lav is a Federal offence........... Im sure he will not get changed though sadly.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom