• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Isn't there one coming their way from California? Could it be they are waiting on that one? Not that that makes me feel good as I'm not sure how many justices will retire in next 2 1/2 yrs...or if a conservative will win office in 2016...just sayin'.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I say good, shift the focus back to legislative changes at the state level. Constitutional or not, nobody is too keen on having something shoved down their throats. Change the culture, change the law.

Far more good can come with a change in attitudes with the general public then court decisions

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I say good, shift the focus back to legislative changes at the state level. Constitutional or not, nobody is too keen on having something shoved down their throats. Change the culture, change the law.

Far more good can come with a change in attitudes with the general public then court decisions

Do you know how hard it is to change a culture? The home of this case, New Jersey, will always see the 2nd amendment as a privilege and not a right.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    The state (can we call it that?) Constitution of New Jersey - has no reference or languange - similar to, in any way or form, -
    the language of the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution or Article 1 Section 32 of the Indiana Constitution ...

I did see something about criminal's victims being treated fairly ... uhm ...

yeah in NJ - these rights are more of a 'privilage' ... it would seem.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Looks like it's up to the good people of the state of New Jersey to effect change from within on this one... or move to a free state instead. California lost Toyota's HQ and the 4,000 jobs in it to Texas because Texas has a more favorable tax climate. The same sort of thing can happen in NJ and everywhere else. We the People are not stupid and We will only put up with so much tyranny before something has to give.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Do you know how hard it is to change a culture? The home of this case, New Jersey, will always see the 2nd amendment as a privilege and not a right.

Check out now long it took the "progressives" to get Prohibition through, going all the way back to women's temperance and all that. 40 years or more.

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis

Mostly, I think this is why they declined to get involved. There is a better avenue for this vehicle.

Top Bottom