• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I need a better scope for my hunting rifle. It is a Remington 700 SPS stainless 7mm-08. The scope on it now is a Bushnell Elite 3-9x40.

Before I went elk hunting with some family I was pretty happy with the scope, just practicing with it at the range before the trip. During the trip it seemed like I couldn't see through it as well at night as they could theirs. It also took a little moving around before I get it lined up with my eye to get a full view through the scope.

Anyway I went with them hog hunting a few days ago and they didn't come out until almost dark. I'm sure I need something brighter now. I looked through a Leupold and a Zeiss scope and could see much better with them.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    zeiss would not be a bad way to go, leupold would be a bad way to go. shoot me a pm or give me a call and ill shoot you some of the best prices you will find and also walk you into the perfect scope for your purposes in your price range

MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    zeiss would not be a bad way to go, leupold would be a bad way to go. shoot me a pm or give me a call and ill shoot you some of the best prices you will find and also walk you into the perfect scope for your purposes in your price range

I would be interested as well. I need on for my AR and 700. I don't think that I can PM yet, not enough listings. email me at mark.a.ginter@gmail.com

Thanks,

Mark

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    A Leupold FX3 6x42 is an unbeatable hunting scope. If you are sporty get the custom shop to put an M1 turret on the elevation side.

Sightron's version comes close for guys on a tight budget, but they lack the forgiveness to fix your eye line up problem.

Top Bottom