• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    I suspect those who drive past the stop arm really don't care about paying a fine or even losing their license.
    I suggest a $3000 fine for the first offense and a mandatory 3 months in jail for the second. 3 years for the third and permanent loss of license with enhanced penalties for driving a license.
    You're close to the penalties.

"Disregarding a school bus stop arm is a Class A Infraction. Violators could pay a fine of up to $10,000, have their license suspended for up to 90 days for the first offense or up to 1 year for the second."
    It looks as if bus had to stop at a stop sign, tanker does not? If my bad eyes on small phone aren't playing tricks on me bad news for bus driver.

Would like to know if the bus had seat belts or not.
    I don't think South Carolina is one of the few states requiring seat belts for passengers.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Neighbor b**** ran a stop arm not long ago while taking her kids to school, no less. She got hit with a fine. Can't stand the woman. Life is all about HER.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Still trying to understand how it became the schools responsibility to get your child to school. I still see zero reason to have busses. Your child’s education is your responsibility. Figure it out.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Still trying to understand how it became the schools responsibility to get your child to school. I still see zero reason to have busses. Your child’s education is your responsibility. Figure it out.
    You might be surprised at the number of parents who do not care about their kid's education.

Just like the free lunches. I don't see how a parent can let a child go hungry, but unfortunately I have seen it. Mom smoking a couple packs a day, kid looks like he would dive into a dumpster for a day old half eaten sandwich.

Unfortunately society still doesn't have a qualification test for parenthood.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    You might be surprised at the number of parents who do not care about their kid's education.

Just like the free lunches. I don't see how a parent can let a child go hungry, but unfortunately I have seen it. Mom smoking a couple packs a day, kid looks like he would dive into a dumpster for a day old half eaten sandwich.

Unfortunately society still doesn't have a qualification test for parenthood.
    I have no issues with society stepping up. But I believe it requires that the parents not skate by while we take care of the children. If your not feeding them, you go to jail. If you are not getting them to school, you go to jail. We must stop filling in for the parents and then not punishing the parents. If we are not willing to do that as a society, then this is all window dressing to make people feel good that they are handing out free lunches.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I have no issues with society stepping up. But I believe it requires that the parents not skate by while we take care of the children. If your not feeding them, you go to jail. If you are not getting them to school, you go to jail. We must stop filling in for the parents and then not punishing the parents. If we are not willing to do that as a society, then this is all window dressing to make people feel good that they are handing out free lunches.
    I concur wholeheartedly

Top Bottom