• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Just a reminder about a vote that many forget or don't give enough thought to. We probably all know and have plans to vote for our US Reps, US Senator, State Reps, State Senators in two weeks. But don't forget the "non-partisan" elections that are just as important.

In our area (and in a great many areas) we have School Board positions up for vote on Nov 8 as well. There may not be an "R" or a "D" by the candidates' names but there are very real political-themed issues being decided by those votes as well. Do you want CRT? Do you want schools encouraging gender transitions w/o informing parents? Do you want schools going back to forcing masks and crazy COVID guidelines? Do you want schools that openly support all liberal ideas and go out of their way to shut down or oppose any conservative ones?

Research the candidates in your local school board who are up for election / re-election. Make sure to vote against the liberal ones. I live in a conservative county in a conservative state, yet our current school board is 6 left-wing wackos and only 1 conservative. I've been campaigning for a candidate here, and we hope to change that in 2 weeks. If you live in Eastern Greene County, please vote for Adam Griffith, Troy Fields & Michael Adams! If you live anywhere else, please take some time to look up your candidates!

End of Public Service Announcement...

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Zionsville has three (3) seats up for election with a total of nine (9) candidates.

The leftists / communists supporters are in the majority of those candidates, and their supporters have been doing their best to demonize at least one of the conservative candidates.

Do your research, and DO NOT rely on social media. It didn't take much effort to find information that formed my opinion and decided my selection.

A mainstream source is below:

Or just Google the candidates, and access resources such as:

Top Bottom