• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Hi, this is Chad from ZX Gun. Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be at the Schererville Gun Show this weekend. We had the opportunity to acquire some very hard to get firearms for this show. Just to name a few... Ruger SR22, Smith & Wesson Bodyguard, Smith & Wesson Governor, Beretta Nano, Springfield 1911's. Prices are too low to put in print, so stop by and check them out at the show. Fan us on facebook for our quarterly gun giveaway available exclusively to INGO members that fan us on facebook. This quarter's gun is a Taurus TCP 380. Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend at the show!

ridetoslide

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Always enjoy seeing you fellas at the shows, always a good selection at prices that are tough to beat! I didn't see you at the last Crown Point show and your show schedule doesn't show Crown Point either. You guys done going there?

SolidSnake99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Lowell, IN
    I believe they are due to a disagreement with the person that schedules the shows. I remember talking to one of the guys from ZX at the 1500 awhile back right before the first CP show they didn't attend. I guess there was another much larger show the same weekend as CP so they opted to attend that one for more business opportunities and the guy that books the booths for the CP show didn't like it. I don't remember the specifics but something along those lines.

Chad feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!

ridetoslide

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    That's nice to know. Actually, the last CP show I went to in December was very lousy in my opinion. Only way I would go back is if dealers like Chad ( zx) return. Otherwise may as well go to a flea market.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    Only a mile or so from where I live.....................better from the last one but a long way to go to rival CP. It does seem to be more guys pissed off at Danny:dunno:

s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    I went to the show and although small, I liked the layout and quality of dealers there. I did buy a few accessories. I wasn't in the market for a new gun. One dealer there had a ton of AR-15 accessories. I felt that it was well worth the trip.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Definitely worth the trip. Not filled with junk and I met a nice guy from zx. Very good prices. Actually as low as internet prices for the 4 guns im lusting after. They will definitely be getting my business when im ready.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    ZX Gun has awesome prices and are very good guys to work with. They treat you with respect no matter how busy they are. I buy a lot of my guns from them.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    As it was stated already the layout was nice and good variety of dealers. Ended up leaving with less money then I came there with thanks to ZX Gun.
    The only issue I had with the show was the parking lot and it being a sheet of ice when I was there on Sat.

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    8th, I am not sure what happened at the show. Which one of our guys did you talk to? We have one PD 870 left and we did bring it to the show. It is fitted with a pistol grip since the original stock was removed. We will be in Valparaiso in three weeks for the Dunes Rifle and Pistol Club Gun Show and I will make sure we have it for you if you are still interested. Just email us at sales@zxgun.com and we can make arrangements.

As for the Crown Point Gun Show, it is true, we no longer do that show nor any of the other shows put on by Central Indiana Gunshows presently. Without going into too much detail, simply put, we had a difference of opinion with the promoter. We are aware that this has affected our customers in the northwest part of the state and we are currently working closely with another promoter to have more shows in the area, and this weekend's Schererville show was part of that effort.

- Ryan

Last edited:

Jopo43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Not had much luck up North they are very small table wise or more like a garage sale all kinds of not gun related stuff..

bianjd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Hobart
    I went to the show in sch. on sat. picked up a couple knives for me and my wifes BOB bags and some ammo cans first gun show for me and the family enjoyed it alot

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    In the previous post, we did not intend to be offensive to Central Indiana Gun Shows. Ryan presented the situation as he saw it and gave his opinion. We have revised the previous statements that were made. We apologize for anyone we may have offended.

ridetoslide

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Didn't offend me one bit. They need to improve their shows period! I'm tired of going to flea market style gun shows, especially when they charge you to ENTER! If I want to go to garage sales, i'll get out my local paper and do that. If no one complains then the promoter thinks silence is golden and everyone is happy. I commend the South Bend shows for at least trying to have a show, but for a big city, that should be a "Don't wanna miss" type show! Do you guys have a current schedule listing for the shows you will be attending? I'd like to see that list. Thanks for reading my .02$

ZX Gun

ZX Gun
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Our entire year's show schedule can be found on zxgun.com under the Show Schedule tab. We update it if we add a show. The e-commerce component of the site is still a work in progress. Thank *you* for your comments, we love feed back.

- Ryan

Sonsofthunder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    I agree with ridetoslide. The show at LC fairgrounds is only nice because of a couple decent vendors and location. Other than that, I'm tired of most of the same vendors trying to sell 10 year old boxes of ammo that are still overpriced, and most importantly getting charged at the door. I was there for the show at which the ...guy (being nice) who runs the show made the decision to not allow zx back anymore. My brother is a local officer and avid gun enthusiast and he even went to talk to the guy once we heard the news from someone at the zx table. He was completely unreasonable, and in my opinion...well I'll just leave it at that. I've brought a couple people to the shows to buy from zx because I know their prices are competitive and always have a decent selection.

Top Bottom