• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Taurus sent me one of these to replace the pt45 I sent in under the recall a couple years ago. I have never even shot it, but it retailed for around $200 at that time.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Taurus sent me one of these to replace the pt45 I sent in under the recall a couple years ago. I have never even shot it, but it retailed for around $200 at that time.
    shoot that gun! they're nice shooters. i don't like the factory triggers (trigger safety) but there are very inexpensive upgrades available.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've had several G2c and ran them hard, and not one failure from them. Sold one to my buddy who had to have it and I tested out another one before I gave it to my sister for a birthday gift. She wanted one so I got her one.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Almost tempted to pick up another G2C. One I've got has been absolutely flawless and actually quite accurate.
    Maybe I should shoot mine. I think I picked up 9mm ammo for it.
    shoot that gun! they're nice shooters. i don't like the factory triggers (trigger safety) but there are very inexpensive upgrades available.
    I was mad that they replaced my .45 with a .9. I never wanted to buy a 9 mm and had no ammo for it. I did pick some up but still haven't shot it. I guess I thought I might get more for it if it were unfired if I decided to get rid of it.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I've had several G2c and ran them hard, and not one failure from them. Sold one to my buddy who had to have it and I tested out another one before I gave it to my sister for a birthday gift. She wanted one so I got her one.
    i bought the 9mm just because. now it's paired with my 9mm pcc for ammo continuity. once i finish getting extras for my sigs, i'm going to get another .40 g2c.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    What's the difference between G2C and G3C ?
    Not a lot. The G2 has screw adjustable sights while the G3 has drift adjustable , the G2 has a tactile loaded chamber indicator with G3 just a visual port, and the trigger. That's what I can think of off the top of my head.
    Ah heck with it. I'll be in Jasper Friday so looks like a stop at RK is now on the agenda. Had something else on the radar but looks like will have to wait a week or 3.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Maybe I should shoot mine. I think I picked up 9mm ammo for it.

I was mad that they replaced my .45 with a .9. I never wanted to buy a 9 mm and had no ammo for it. I did pick some up but still haven't shot it. I guess I thought I might get more for it if it were unfired if I decided to get rid of it.
    Might as well shoot it. Mine has actually impressed me with how it shoots. Is it a super accurate target pistol? No, far from it. But it is fun as all get out. With the experience I've had with mine, I wouldn't be afraid to use it for EDC if it was all I could afford.
    Besides, it's a $225 dollar pistol, how much value could it lose?

Top Bottom