• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peterock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    25   1   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You are trying to rope me into an argument with derogatory comments. Very nice. As far as the newbie thing goes? Check my join date, check your join date. Sorry I dont post 15x a day, I have things to do, such as living my life. Your interpretation of the law is just that, your own. Is it congruent with the rest of society? Doubtful. You read it to favor you so you can sleep soundly at night praying one day someone will brush against you at farm and fleet so you can shoot them. That's fine, not everyone lives their life looking for a reason to shoot other people....hopefully one day you will find it and your life will be complete.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    You are trying to rope me into an argument with derogatory comments. Very nice. As far as the newbie thing goes? Check my join date, check your join date. Sorry I dont post 15x a day, I have things to do, such as living my life. Your interpretation of the law is just that, your own. Is it congruent with the rest of society? Doubtful. You read it to favor you so you can sleep soundly at night praying one day someone will brush against you at farm and fleet so you can shoot them. That's fine, not everyone lives their life looking for a reason to shoot other people....hopefully one day you will find it and your life will be complete.

Ah, I see you ignore the IC, refuse to read it for yourself and use your own brain, and ignored my points and questions, only to turn it into a personal attack. Nice.

You obviously have no desire to intelligent debate this subject. You post your opinion, believe it as fact, and ignore any other facts to the contrary.

I will give you one more chance to show you are willing to discuss this intelligently....

..tell us how "property other than a dwelling" in the IC, actually only "Applies to your property.. Not in public. " as you stated.

Not to mention:
    No person in this state shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting the person or a third person by reasonable means necessary.

Are you capable of such a discussion, or are insults and insinuations all you have? :dunno:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Btw, I'm done with this so responding with more negative bs will be completely arbitrary.
    :baby:

You actually have to gall to state that what I have responded with, i.e. the actual IC and FACTS, is "negative BS? lol

In other words, you realize you are wrong by reading the IC, and aren't man enough to admit it...

So be it.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ah alcohol...for many sad individuals it's an "activity" & they can't live without it.

Others of us just avoid the overpriced mind-altering substance & live our lives with one less worry. :twocents:

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Number #1 rule, carry your Fing gun. Or else suffer at the hands of Murphy.

You are more likely to need it at a bar than the grocery store.

Rule #2 Dont do stupid things, hang with stupid people, or go to stupid places.

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Number #1 rule, carry your Fing gun. Or else suffer at the hands of Murphy.

You are more likely to need it at a bar than the grocery store.

Rule #2 Dont do stupid things, hang with stupid people, or go to stupid places.

and don't consume stupid amounts of alcohol at any public establishment. ;)

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    wow a 6 pack of American beer ie bud,miller, coor ect.... well if hes 200 pounds and been there for even 2 hours hes under the limit. I woulnt worry

Well, that depends on the "ect"! I know where you can get some nice, fresh tasty American beer that has an abv north of 5.5%. Course those other three you named aren't REALLY American beer...at least not any more. :(

Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    My suggestion is to mind your own business. He didn't do anything wrong and probably never has or he wouldn't be able to carry. If a six pack makes you feel as if you want to start randomly shooting people you should not have a weapom. I think the state should give psychiatric evaluations before issuing cc permits. It bothers me a lot that you would invade his privacy to know exactly how much beer he had consumed and then gossip to this site about it. If he was behaving in an intimidating way I apologize. Otherwise mind your own business.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    21904d1281204599-us-can-disarm-indian-navy-ship-necropost-kitten.jpg

chefnick7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Monticello Indiana
    Well now that the kittens are dead..... oh well.

My only point I know many people can drink that amount not be drunk or close to it and dont get stupid cause they have a gun.

ranjah6

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Bad Idea...Absolutely.....BAD IDEA. Just asking for problems. Said it once and I'll say it again. DRINK AT HOME.

Top Bottom