• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t1545jh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Kokomo
    Picked one up this week. It looks like it will be a blast to shoot. I hope it doesn't beat me up to bad. The slide-fire has no padding and sharp edges, so we'll see. I cant think of a better way to get a bruised shoulder!

DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    slide fires are fun, i have one on my ar. you just realize real quick how fast you burn thru ammo so then you dont use it very often.

t1545jh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Kokomo
    I had a chance to put 50 or so rounds thru it today and all I can say is WOW! That thing is a beast. Unfortunately I left the 20 round drum at home by mistake, so all I had was a 5 round clip. Still went thru the rounds quick. It took me a little while to get use to the slide-fire, but once I got the hang of it, I couldnt stop smiling! Its a good thing 12 gauge shell are cheap, because that thing spits them out so fast you think to yourself it must be jammed, but no the clip is empty. Lots of fun for sure!

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    might want to change "clip" to magazine before some old timer comes in here and tries to make you look stupid because he is of superior knowledge

Top Bottom