• ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    INGO member Indiucky has a shop pretty far south, but he is the man when it comes to Smith revolvers, and plenty of people here will vouch for his character.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    INGO member Indiucky has a shop pretty far south, but he is the man when it comes to Smith revolvers, and plenty of people here will vouch for his character.

Yes he is a character.......
    Wait a minute I think I read that wrong. ;)
    Yep Rick knows his S&W's. He usually has a handful of them for sale and they are used but I'm sure he can get new ones.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Try stopping by Dave's Gun Shop in Holland, IN. Their prices are decent, and they normally have a good selection of new and used Smiths.

Meeks over in Fort Branch has a really good long gun selection, but the last time I was in there, they didn't have a lot of revolvers to choose from.

I have found Plainfield Shooting Supplies on the west side of Indy to have some of the best daily prices of any LGS in the area. Bob, the owner, has always been fair with me the rare times I've traded something there. They, like a lot of gun shops, have a much broader selection of semi autos than revolvers, but I think the revolvers they have are very fairly priced.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom