Please reply by conversation.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    BOTH GUNS ARE SOLD.

Up for sale are two pistols I am selling to liquidate funds for another purchase. No trades please. All prices are assuming a drive up to an hour from my home- closer deals may be able to talk me down. Feel free to make an offer, but as I am trying to fund another purchase, I can't go too low.

Item 1 is a Smith and Wesson Model 31 (no dash) I frame revolver with factory grips numbered to match pistol. Gus is in very good condition, with normal wear. Finish is in good-very good condition. Asking $400 for the pistol, or $440 for the pistol and 100 rounds of brass factory ammo.

xoe9tl.jpg

2s1m146.jpg

28u45zc.jpg

Item 2 is a FEG PA 63 with factory grips and leather flap holster that I think is correct to the gun. Gun comes with one magazine numbered to match. Gun is in very good to excellent condition, and feeds both FMJ and HP ammo reliably when I have tested it. Asking $225 for the pistol, or $255 for the pistol and 100 rounds of brass factory ammo.

2lc7bwx.jpg

sv1gf4.jpg

Last edited:

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    24 hour special- if a deal is reached by noon Monday, I'll sell the s&w for $375, the pa63 for $175, each with 50 rounds ammo. But both guns and 100 rds ammo each for $525.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom