WTS: S&W AR-15 Complete Rifle, Daniel Defense Omega 12.0 Rail, Detachable Carry Handl

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I purchased this rifle as one of the early model S&W Complete Rifles from Bradis Guns. It is my favorite AR-15 to date but I must sell it. I have this for sale at multiple places and by word of mouth and I am selling this as a first come, first serve basis. This is a rifle completed by the S&W factory, NOT a Franken-build.

Barrel is 5.56.

What I have on the rifle:

-Daniel Defense Omega X Rail 12.0 FSP Quad Rail- 335.00

-1 Metal 30 Round AR-15 Mag, C-Products

-Detachable Carry Handle. This allows you to use carry handle with iron sights or gives you the option to remove it and use flat top iron sights. Additional sights not included.

-Streamlight Polytac LED Flashlight w/Viking Tactics Flashlight Mount - $38.20 + $37.99 = $76.19

This rifle features the standard A2 "birdcage" flash hider and six position collapsible stock with mil-spec buffer tube.

The rifle originally came with plastic handguards.

My current asking price is $1550. I am in Columbus, IN.

Please PM with any questions. I am not looking for trades. I have found a great deal on something that I think I cannot live without.

20130119_002723_zps95b2607d.jpg

You can knock 50 bucks off of the price by opting to take off the Magpul FDE stock and replacing it with the black factory collapsible one.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom