• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I was midway through a new post about this when I decided to do a search. This is a really neat product!

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Water-avoiding nano particles. Hmmm. I wonder what happens to oxygen absorption in your lungs when this great new product is inhaled while applying it to something that hasn't needed it since the Earth was formed 4.5 billion years ago?

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Water-avoiding nano particles. Hmmm. I wonder what happens to oxygen absorption in your lungs when this great new product is inhaled while applying it to something that hasn't needed it since the Earth was formed 4.5 billion years ago?

Oh sure, ruin all the fun. I was about to coat my head with this stuff.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Very cool videos. Unfortunately, light oils such as those found in human skin quickly removes this type of coating. If you plan on touching the surface, expect to have to reapply often. It may still have some good uses, however.

Check out the reviews on this factory NeverWet coated plunger:
    Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rubbermaid 1817212 Clean and Dry Plunger

Link doesn't work for me?

I did read about the other brand of this same product that "it is better on non-movable items with solid surfaces" which is marketing code for 'flexible fabrics will need reapplied often'.
    All the demo video's of shoes and anything flexible show the person handling the item like fragile china so as not to flex any of the fabric or even touch it. :dunno: My radar says if you are spending much on it you are likely to feel like you are getting burned.
    Now, hard surfaces...this looks like the cats meow.

Coltsfan33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Greenfield
    Definitely looks worth the $20 price tag, video I saw said it does leave a slight frosted finish, so make sure how it will turn out prior to putting it on your windshield!

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I stopped by Home Depot in Indy, just off of post and 70. The gentleman in the paint section had never heard of it and it was no where to be found.

Looks like you can only order it right now. :(

Top Bottom