• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    According to FBI intercepts, the Russians have been attempting to recruit college girls in NYC to spy for them. The method of recruiting involves having sex with them.

http://www.newsweek.com/russian-spies-banker-americans-putin-obama-302280

The Russians also sought to recruit women in financial consulting firms, the indictment said, but weren’t so successful. One day Sporyshev complained to Podobnyy that he was having a hard time scoring.
    “I have lots of ideas about such girls but these ideas are not actionable because they don't allow to get close enough,” Sporyshev said as FBI agents listened in, according to a rough translation in the indictment. “And in order to be close you either need to [have sex with] them or use other levers to influence them to execute my requests. So when you tell me about girls, in my experience, it's very rare that something workable will come of it.”

The original quote uses the four-letter word, rather than "have sex with."

I am guessing having sex with college girls is how you can recruit spies in other countries. No wonder the CIA has been so ineffective in recent years: it's filled with Mormons.

Can we get some INGO patriots for a spy recruiting mission to Moscow State University?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ... Can we get some INGO patriots for a spy recruiting mission to Moscow State University?

First I got that stupid wall torn down (you have no idea how much middle-aged back pain that youthful effort cost me)...and now you want me to come out of retirement?

Nyet.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    tumblr_m9hdkuPEoA1rqg00io1_500.gif

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Of all the BS lines I used on ignorant coeds to get in their nickers, I ever thought about the, "Hey beautiful American capitalist girl. You want make sexxy-sexxy with Russian spy?" approach.
    :ugh:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Son, we live in a world that has college girls, and those college girls have to be recruited by men like me. Who's gonna do it? You? You, printcraft? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for fratboys and you curse the charmers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that fratboys' strikeouts, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me recruiting college girls. You need me recruiting college girls. We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you recruit a college girl, and get in bed. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Top Bottom