• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    MC Sports in Bloomington has/had them for $80 for a while. I bought 2 and am contemplating a third. One is Tula the other an Izzy from 1924. Both are hex receivers and numbers match. Now if only I could find a good local source for cheap ammo.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    MC Sports in Bloomington has/had them for $80 for a while. I bought 2 and am contemplating a third. One is Tula the other an Izzy from 1924. Both are hex receivers and numbers match. Now if only I could find a good local source for cheap ammo.

Saw one at MC in Bloomington for $80 yesterday, they still got em.

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    Yup, Dunhams is where I've gotten all of mine. they usually run a few sales a year, they go for 79.99 plus tax. That's where I got my SA from!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Yep, MC SPorts still has them. $79 not to mention another mosin bayonet to use as a tent stake!

4930613052_2e2c288133_z.jpg

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Did you do some work on that rifle? Looks great.

Just cleaned here, nothing more. Can't beat it for $79. Still got me in trouble with the wife, but that happens when the 5 year old rats you out at the dinner table...

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Just cleaned here, nothing more. Can't beat it for $79. Still got me in trouble with the wife, but that happens when the 5 year old rats you out at the dinner table...
    I can totally relate to the "rats" comments. I'm right there with you.

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana

:laugh: I've been there a few times myself. Try buying a rifle/handgun with TWO sons in tow. Bless their hearts. "Mommy, Mommy! Guess what Daddy just bought!!" :laugh:

Damn, I wish Bloomington wasn't so far away! We used to have a Dunhams here but not anymore.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I picked up both of my mosins at Dunhams. The 91/30 a couple of years ago for $80 in great shape. Can still find them at that price occasionally. And the M44 I picked up near the end of high school for $50. Man I miss that kind of prices on Mosins!! I wish I had bought a bunch!

22collector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Warsaw
    Didn't know anything about Mosin Nagant rifle until the just concluded History Channel Top Shot. Anyone care to connect me with a brief history? How are you using yours? Target, hunting, etc.???

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    if you have it shipped to an ffl then you have to pay the fees and then its over priced and isnt a deal at all. better off just going to mc sports or dunhams

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    if you have it shipped to an ffl then you have to pay the fees and then its over priced and isnt a deal at all. better off just going to mc sports or dunhams

The only shop around Indy that has Mosin are selling them for $120.00:n00b:. I have a nice Dragoon so I'll wait until prices drop. Might stop by MC Sport when I am down IU way.

Top Bottom