Russia and China are Gearing Up For ????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    While we were busy entertaining ourselves with the perils of obummercare and the drunk driving cop , Putin pretty much gives NATO the finger concerning our " defense shield " that just happens to surround their country .

President Putin ends Russia/NATO ABM cooperation - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

As a further FYOU , last week Russia conducts a large scale surprise " nuclear attack drill " that happened to include the launching of nuclear capable ICBM's and SLBM 's .

Moscow Conducts Large-Scale Nuclear Attack Drill | Washington Free Beacon

As if that weren't enough , Putin sent two Blackjack's (nuke capable long range bombers , looks like our B-1's ) down to Nicaragua to hang out for a while and conduct patrols over the Caribbean .

Russian Bombers to Continue Patrols Over South America | Defense | RIA Novosti

Our good friends in China decided to send one of their spy ships into waters near Hawaii inside the 200 mile EEZ , exclusive economic zone , for the first time .

Asian American: China Retaliates Against US Naval Presence with Ships in Hawaiian Waters Goldsea

Forgot to add ; North Korea says it's developing / has developed EMP weapons . I'm too lazy to track down the link again .

Gee , I wonder what it all means ? Notice how none of this made our MSM ?

Seems like our MSM prefer to treat us like mushrooms , keep us in the dark and feed us BS .

gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    While we were busy entertaining ourselves with the perils of obummercare and the drunk driving cop , Putin pretty much gives NATO the finger concerning our " defense shield " that just happens to surround their country .

President Putin ends Russia/NATO ABM cooperation - News - World - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

As a further FYOU , last week Russia conducts a large scale surprise " nuclear attack drill " that happened to include the launching of nuclear capable ICBM's and SLBM 's .

Moscow Conducts Large-Scale Nuclear Attack Drill | Washington Free Beacon

As if that weren't enough , Putin sent two Blackjack's (nuke capable long range bombers , looks like our B-1's ) down to Nicaragua to hang out for a while and conduct patrols over the Caribbean .

Russian Bombers to Continue Patrols Over South America | Defense | RIA Novosti

Our good friends in China decided to send one of their spy ships into waters near Hawaii inside the 200 mile EEZ , exclusive economic zone , for the first time .

Asian American: China Retaliates Against US Naval Presence with Ships in Hawaiian Waters Goldsea

Forgot to add ; North Korea says it's developing / has developed EMP weapons . I'm too lazy to track down the link again .

Gee , I wonder what it all means ? Notice how none of this made our MSM ?

Seems like our MSM prefer to treat us like mushrooms , keep us in the dark and feed us BS .

It's just so much easier to report what they've been fed than to do any real investigating or reporting.
    Most probably don't know anything about world affairs anyway and could only repeat what they've been fed.

Shootsforfun

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Why would they fear The US we have become a bunch of potato chip eating couch weights.....who collect a check from our government instead of working for a living...........What's to fear?

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    I would bet a portion of our lazy chip eating undeserving dependents would bow to the flag of any country that would pay more of their bills.

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    Like almost every situation before, everyone is focused on the Obamacare issue, all the while, the "Real" issues go unreported. I ran out of tin foil over the weekend and some stuff got in......dang it! There is something in the works IMO. Wish I knew what.........

Shootsforfun

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Like almost every situation before, everyone is focused on the Obamacare issue, all the while, the "Real" issues go unreported. I ran out of tin foil over the weekend and some stuff got in......dang it! There is something in the works IMO. Wish I knew what.........

Yeah, And it isn't good...that is for sure..

Top Bottom