discuss

Last edited:

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Apparently Tommy Bahama is making rum now! Cool giant bottle, guessin high alc. content (no label to confirm though) judging by small amount it took to feel, pretty good!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Love rum. I cannot usually afford the really high end stuff, but Capt. Morgan's Private Reserve is probably the best kept and well valued rum available. Really sweet and goes easy. Mix it with Diet Coke (a no-no, I know) and it tastes like regular Coke (very sweet for a rum).

Captain Morgan was a pirate dude,
    who liked to jack mother******s and be real rude.
    As a real life person, he wasn't much fun,
    but he sure made a good *** bottle of rum.
    -ganked it from some band... :D

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Rum is one of those bottles that is always present at my house. I have good stuff, drank neat, and some standard stuff for mixing with various things.

"But why is the rum gone?" was my sig line on a few forums for quite some time.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Apparently Tommy Bahama is making rum now! Cool giant bottle, guessin high alc. content (no label to confirm though) judging by small amount it took to feel, pretty good!

We've been making it for about three years now. They just sent us an email last week saying it's only going to be available at the restaurants now. Sadly, there is no TB restaurant anywhere within a decent driving distance of Indy. Everyone needs to email the corporate office and let them know the Midwest can support one and still maintain the easy-going, outdoor-loving atmosphere.

Disclaimer: this message is not endorsed by Tommy Bahama or any of its affiliate companies and is the opinion of the person writing it and not necessarily the opinions of the company or any of its employees.

Last edited:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    We've been making it for about three years now. They just sent us an email last week saying it's only going to be available at the restaurants now. Sadly, there is no TB restaurant anywhere within a decent driving distance of Indy. Everyone needs to email the corporate office and let them know the Midwest can support one and still maintain the easy-going, outdoor-loving atmosphere.

buy it in bulk then. you can usually find it in bloomington in the uber size for $30-40.

Top Bottom