• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Damn... Im never gonna get an SR1911 or a Ruger American :(: On the positive side, at least when they open the floodgates, I will be on equal footing :D

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Likely, stop to re-tool and expand. There will be an enormous run on guns in November of this year if Obama wins again. Ruger wants to be ready.

Don't think it is labor. Old Man Ruger smashed any union talk long ago and since most of the production is in NH and AZ don't think it would be labor problems.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    picture.php

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    And everyone thought that obama-messiah is anti-gun. In fact the only industry that he has helped without throwing money at them has been the firearm industry!

Too bad next year when he has to pack up, the industry will not have many new sales for a while. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    And everyone thought that obama-messiah is anti-gun. In fact the only industry that he has helped without throwing money at them has been the firearm industry!

Too bad next year when he has to pack up, the industry will not have many new sales for a while. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    I think once all the guilt ridden, weepy white folk come back out to vote, plus the 98% black vote and the kids who think he's cool also he will be back in. Our only hope is to hold the House and gain seats in the Senate. The Senate is vital to block his 2-3 Supreme Court nominees.

Ridgeway

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    Woo hoo! my stock is up almost $5 per share today :woot:

Yup, it was a good day to be a ruger stock owner. I sold about half my position today. I'll take the 14% pop in one day and run. But I'll definitely be buying more on any decent pullback.

illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Glad I got my SR9 when I did...

And to the folks who owned several shares of RGR - wow. Very nice! Too bad shareholds won't be able to "reinvest" their quick gains in Ruger firearms!

Top Bottom