• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have found some online reviews for this gun that all seem to rate it very highly. Problem is I have not been able to find one in the store so I could check out the feel and trigger pull of this gun. Anybody out here have one? If so some real world reviews would be appreciated.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I know of two (2) guys in Fort Wayne who managed to purchase one...and I got to fire one new, right out of the box, just after he did! All I have to say is "WOW"...this 1911 is SWEET!!!

At 25'...I fired 9 rounds, the first one was in the '9' (a little high) and I managed to touch the edge of the first shot 6 times...of the other 2, one was still in the '9' (closer to the X) and the other one was slightly to the left, just touching the inside line on the '8'! Trigger was smooth...recoil was very managable...and the gun did not slide around in my hand. The owner had not adjusted the factory setting for the sights. I have small hands and expected to have some difficulty with some mild slipping...but was happy to find that I did not!

All I can say is that I really hope that I will be able to purchase one of these 1911 style pistols sometime in the near future!

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Thank you very much for the reply's. I work in marion so am normally in that area through out the day. Riverside and McDonald's guns are the two main sellers in town and neither has touched one yet. Guess I will have to expand my search out of town soon. Indy gun show is coming up. I have yet to hear a bad thing about this gun so I believe my decision is made. Now just have to convince the wife.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Very nice review and pics Nsw550. Thanks. This gun has been added to my wish list without a doubt. Everything I have read and seen has me just itching to shoot one.

Top Bottom