Please reply by conversation.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    **SOLD**

Up for sale is a Ruger SR1911 Officer's Model in 9mm. I'm the original owner. This was purchased with the intent to carry but it's too pretty and just sits in the safe. It's had maybe 100 rounds through it to check for function and accuracy, and it didn't disappoint. If carrying a 1911-style pistol is your jam, this is your gun.

Comes with everything it did when new - factory box, papers, and two factory Ruger 8-round magazines. It's about as LNIB as you can get, not a mark on it (no "idiot" or other handling marks).

These are going for $746 on Grab-A-Gun, which doesn't include shipping/FFL transfer fees.

Price: [strike]$650[/strike] [strike]$625[/strike] $600

MwS5zXn.jpg
    [/IMG]
    ZTIW1ih.jpg
    [/IMG]
    S9g2UQ3.jpg
    [/IMG]

I need to keep this FTF locally in the Noblesville/Fishers area. If I don't know you from INGO, please be prepared to flash me your INDL/LTCH so I can be sure you're a proper person (nothing will be recorded). PM me with any questions you have, don't bump the ad, and thank you for looking!

Last edited:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Saturday am bump. It's early... you have plenty of time to get to the bank and meet me on the north side to take this home!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom