Please reply by conversation.

Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    This rifle is now listed on GunBroker.

I'll probably regret this later, but I'm selling my Ruger SR-556 rifle. It is nicely kitted out and has been fired very little though I do not know the exact round count. It has a Surefire muzzle brake ($150 value) which is very effective, especially for its size, and also functions as a QD mount for a Surefire sound suppressor. It also has a TangoDown Battlegrip($35 value), TangoDown VFG($70 value), & a Magpul Battery Assist Device ($30 value). Also includes all the Troy accessories & Ruger case that comes from the factory. I no longer have the original flash hider, PMags, & Hogue grip that came with the gun. I will include 3 Brownells mags with chrome silicon springs & green followers. The MagPul CTR stock is not included. It will have the original Ruger-marked 6 position stock. This rifle shoots very flat with this comp & the piston system.

I am selling this to fund a custom build, so I am not interested in any trades. I'll have this on here for up to a week, if it doesn't sell it's going to GunBroker and my asking price here will be the starting bid there.

$1300 FTF in or near Evansville (preferred), will ship at buyer's expense.

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom