• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    My wife surprised me with a new little pocket companion... the Ruger LCP.
    I put about 50 rounds thru it a few days ago. That was all my hand could take.... it has a bit of a sting to it.
    Anyway, it shoots fine and I'm loading it up with some Gold Dots and using a DeSantis Nemesis holster. I'm testing it out as a backup to my S&W 642.
    Ironic isn't it... I'm using a backup for my backup.;)

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Great little carry gun! It does have some bite, for sure. I only do about 20 rounds when I practice with it, but I carry it all the time. I carry it in an inside the waist band holster, and I hardly feel it there. I've never had a ftf and it eats all the different brands of ammo I've tried. Mine is one of the recalled guns, but has no issues.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Congrats on your new LCP. I'm getting one for Christmas too from my wife (she's the best! Finally, I've convinced her that I need another firearm.)

:koolaid:

Anyway, I haven't been able to play with it yet, but I cannot wait to take it out after Christmas. I plan to use it as my carry at times when I need something extra small.

Merry Christmas!!!

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    After the last few days, I'm liking the LCP more & more. The DeSantis Nemesis holster is just about perfect for it. It conceals well and fits the pistol just right. There's three different Nemesis models. I got the one with the cutout around the trigger guard.....it allows enough purchase of the grip without the holster getting in the way. For $16 from LAPoliceGear.com, its a good deal.

P.S. My wife says she likes all the comments about her being such a great wife. Yo guys, keep it up and I may get another gun for my birthday.:D

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    My wife surprised me with a new little pocket companion... the Ruger LCP.
    I put about 50 rounds thru it a few days ago. That was all my hand could take.... it has a bit of a sting to it.
    Anyway, it shoots fine and I'm loading it up with some Gold Dots and using a DeSantis Nemesis holster. I'm testing it out as a backup to my S&W 642.
    Ironic isn't it... I'm using a backup for my backup.;)

Have one myself and it is a nice gun but not something you want to take target shooting. Shoot enough to make sure it works and they put it in your pocket and leave it. I used to own a S&M Sigma 380 poly and that kicked more than my Model 29 44mag. These pocket guns are made for PP and are so small and easy to carry you don't mind having it with you all the time. After the holidays we need to go to Pops again. :D

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Have one myself and it is a nice gun but not something you want to take target shooting. Shoot enough to make sure it works and they put it in your pocket and leave it. I used to own a S&M Sigma 380 poly and that kicked more than my Model 29 44mag. These pocket guns are made for PP and are so small and easy to carry you don't mind having it with you all the time. After the holidays we need to go to Pops again. :D

Let me know when.:yesway:

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Nice stuff, I have the same pistol and holster, I like it.

Your wife was be the most wonderful, thoughtful and caring woman in the whole world.

Hope that helps.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Nice stuff, I have the same pistol and holster, I like it.

Your wife was be the most wonderful, thoughtful and caring woman in the whole world.

Hope that helps.

I showed this to my wife. I see a new shotgun in my future!!!!:D

(You guys are really helping the cause. I'm a lucky guy. Thanks)

Top Bottom