• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    I found an RRA stripped lower at Bradis today, they had several Rogio industries stripped lowers at $149 and 1 RRA at $179 (I bought the RRA)was that to much to pay? Where can I get a LPK reasonable?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Madison
    It is only to much if you think it is to much. Worth to me is up to the purchaser. If you feel it is a good product and you are happy with and comfortable with what you paid for it. Then good deal, if you feel you got the shaft? Then, well you know.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Understand all that, I mean is this about what they are bringing in todays market? I have not shopped around so:dunno:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Days before the election at Bradis the lowers were selling for: DPMS $119, RRA $139 & Bushy $179.... I took my nephew there and he picked up one of the last Bushy lowers. I had LPKs that were like $40 and stock sets for $50 so he has under $300 in his complete lower.

So I would say no, thats not a bad price for todays climate and lack of availability. Although they are in stock at shops more now, I dont think we will see the $99- $139 lowers anymore.

Last year I paid between $89 & $139 for my lowers..... $89 for DPMS, $119 for CMMG and $139 for a few Bushys.... that was months prior to the election.

Check out PKFirearms nightly after 5pm for LPKs, if they show they are in stock. They have been showing RRA LPKs for $70 (limit 1) + shipping, order some more parts and make it worth while

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I was at Bradis the other day and they had no complete ARs

Last weekend Bradis had a Colt 6920 for $1400 on the shelf. They did have a few lowers (8 when I was there) at $150.

I bought one. Never pass up an opportunity to buy a gun for under $200.:D

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    I recently picked up a RRA lower for around $180, so you did not do bad..all things considered. Ask me that a few months back, and I would have responded differently.

Top Bottom