• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've got 15 minutes left on the video. He speaks the truth but I fear few are listening.

They aren't listening because we can't have a kook like Paul as president!!!!!!!!

He did an excellent job of calling out both sides, therefore he will be written off by the masses. Someone of his mindset is what we need leading this country and the repubs offer up Romney under the guise of liberty. If any repub truly cares about the future of this country, I suggest you listen to Paul's message and take it to heart.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They aren't listening because we can't have a kook like Paul as president!!!!!!!!

He did an excellent job of calling out both sides, therefore he will be written off by the masses. Someone of his mindset is what we need leading this country and the repubs offer up Romney under the guise of liberty. If any repub truly cares about the future of this country, I suggest you listen to Paul's message and take it to heart.

you are right, he is after all a republican.

You can't really mean we listen to him though after all see above, he is a republican!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    you are right, he is after all a republican.

You can't really mean we listen to him though after all see above, he is a republican!!

You heard his republican colleagues cheering him on wildly after he was finished, didn't you? Ron Paul is proof positive that reforming the repub party isn't possible.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't have anything bad to say about Dr. Ron Paul. I wish him well in his retirement at this time.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    ZOMG!!!!1 What a crazy kook!!! Did you notice him stumble a few times giving his speech? Sheesh, where was the style? Substance means nothing!!!

And I agree, Paul. He should be president.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Great speech by and even greater man. I like how you dropped a verbal B*tch smack down before he left. Here's to spreading the ideals of a vigorous and moral people!!! I already converted one guy at work, and chiseling down 3 more.....

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Reguardless of whether or not he steps away from the podium, his message will continue to grow. People are slowly (unfortunatly) changing. A republican.....ha. He played along the party lines because after years of being beaten down by the system, he felt it the only way he could get his word out. And he did, and many of us will not forget that. The two party system is a failure, just watch......just like the rep's got smoked again in this election....those who refuse to do something different deserve the same results.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    ZOMG!!!!1 What a crazy kook!!! Did you notice him stumble a few times giving his speech? Sheesh, where was the style? Substance means nothing!!!

And I agree, Paul. He should be president.

I couldn't listen long enough to hear him stumble through his speech. Have you seen the guy?! He needs to find a tailor. His suit was way too big. His eyebrows are obviously fake and his hair looked like dog :poop:.

I'd take progressive Guy Smiley over Grandpa Crazy Constitution any day.

Top Bottom