• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    I got an email notice from Joe Bob's for YHM lower - only $175. Sold out, but no way I'm paying that much for a run of the mill forged lower.

FYI - I found a place called SI Defense SI Defense | AR Rifles | Kalispell, Montana that has nice looking billet stuff and they emailed me back today saying they are taking orders at their normal price ($399 for matched set of .223/5.56 or $525 for .308) which is not bad for a billet pair. The email said some money down (deposit of some sort - not specified) but 10 week lead time - maybe less.

I may be moving, so can't do it now personally - but if you want decent billet at "normal" pricing, you might email/call them.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    Having purchased a stripped lower before the rush, I can't bring myself to pay more than $125-$150 for one. Regardless, good find!

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    I am a little surprised PKfirearms raised prices like that. They have been fairly reasonable in the past. Once again, when this is all over its Brownells and Midway USA for me. They have kept prices down regardless of the current insanity.

Top Bottom