• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lt. Commander

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Ft. Wayne * Aboite
    "An area doctor arrested in a murder for hire plot. Dr. Lesley Scholl of Roanoke was arrested for hiring a business associate to kill his estranged wife, her attorney and a former business partner. The 49 year old is charged with several federal counts for the scheme as well as charges of illegally transferring a gun silencer. Dr. Scholl, who has an office in Elkhart, was busted when the man he was trying to hire, was wearing a wire."

It's a know fact by his neighbors that he owns and arsenal of weapons and ammunition along with an APC in his garage.

Scott

Lt. Commander

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Ft. Wayne * Aboite
    They are concerned that if he where to make bail, being in the proximity of his home, they are at risk of him retaliating. Just not good news for gun owners, bad press and all that when someone goes "postal"...

Scott

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    If I was standing staring at the APC in my garage, what exactly would I be looking at and what might I do with it?

Amazing Pretty Corolla?

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Armored personnel carriers are fun all around vehicles. I use mine to cruise around the eastside of Indy!:D

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    The news of Les' arrest came as a complete and saddening surprise.

I don't know what happened with Les Scholl--I knew him when he practiced medicine in Decatur, IN and I always considered him a friend. He has always been a skilled and caring doctor and a knowledgeable arms collector. I was aware that he was in the middle of a messy divorce, but if the charges against him are true, I can only assume that there are a lot of things happening in his life that are not apparent on the surface. Until the facts of the case are known, I would suggest that little can be served by idle speculation.

9rows

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    it's a known fact that i know a LOT of people with "arsenals of weapons".

none of whom have ever tried to hire someone to kill their wife ... or anyone else for that matter.

just sayin'.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    Ah, that ACP

I think the world has gone acronym mad. :ugh:

I'd venture to say that our armed forces have been acronym mad (or, AM) for many, many years. APC is but one of thousands. The military, speaking generally, substitutes acronyms for just about everything. Think: JAG, SOCOM, SNAFU, MEU (SOC), PX, MASH, etc., ad infinitum et ad nauseum.

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    It's a know fact by his neighbors that he owns and arsenal of weapons and ammunition along with an APC in his garage.

Reason number 1003 not to share with neighbors. It becomes the evil known FACT.

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    A family member told me this morning that all of the murder for hire charges were dropped by the prosecutor's office. Instead, Dr. Scholl has entered into a plea agreement where he serves 15 years for the illegal silencer transfer.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    How many weapins make an arsenal ?

ammofort.jpg

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Arsenal by the media's standard would be ONE-brick of Wal-mart issued 22LR.

Thats 550 rounds of destruction. Makes us all a real threat by their standards.

Any thing more than that and well, you get the picture.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I stopped by Wal-mart the other day on my usual ammo check. They actually had several different handgun calibers in stock. I'm pretty well set so just picked up 3 of the 550 round 22lr. The GF and I are hoping to do Appleseed this year, anyway the clerk asked me if we were preparing for war? I told him he didn't have anything big enough in his case for that and that the ammo we were purchasing wouldn't last a weekend! You should have seen the look on his face:nailbite: Priceless!!

Top Bottom