• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Haven't seen this posted elsewhere yet. If so I will most likely get the dreaded "Dupe"

Just noticed that Joyce Randolph "Trixie" has recently passed away at the age of 99. For those familiar with the old Jackie Gleason TV series "The Honeymooners" you might remember that she played the role of Ed Norton's wife, "Trixie" She was the last surviving cast member.

RIP "Trixie"

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    99, she lived a heck of a life. I’m going to have to watch some Honeymooner’s now
    Yeah I've been watching reruns off and on of 'The Honeymooners" for years. Always got a kick out of Ralph and Ed's antics along with their wives Alice and Trixie. One of the great old TV series. Trixie is the one on the right.

1705682317088.png

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yep. I believe it was Mystery Appetizer. (dog food) I just saw that episode recently. They have episodes frequently on Pluto TV. That's where I catch them online.

I think when they were trying to come up with a name for it Ed suggested "Kramden's Delicious Marshall." Mr. Marshall was Ralph's boss who they were gonna try and pitch it too for financial backing. Ralph looked at Ed like he was crazy. They finally settled on "Kranmar Mystery Appetizer"" It was funny AS.

Last edited:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Yep. I believe it was Mystery Appetizer. (dog food) I just saw that episode recently. They have episodes frequently on Pluto TV. That's where I catch them online.

I think when they were trying to come up with a name for it Ed suggested "Kramden's Delicious Marshall." Mr. Marshall was Ralph's boss who they were gonna try and pitch it too for financial backing. Ralph looked at Ed like he was crazy. They finally settled on "Kranmar Mystery Appetizer"" It was funny AS.
    I stand corrected…. Great episode.., as they all were!

Reactions: KG1

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    No matter how many times I watch those episodes, they’re always funny. Kinda like Andy Griffith, I know every line, and what’s gonna happen, but I still LOL!

Rest in peace Trixie.

Reactions: KG1
    Top Bottom