• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Recently, I’ve been getting posts in my FB feed showing when it’s the birthday of some of the 70’s and 80’s tv (female) stars. It’s hard to believe so much time has gone by when these ladies were so young and beautiful. Hard to believe Suzanne was 76. God rest your soul Miss Suzanne.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Recently, I’ve been getting posts in my FB feed showing when it’s the birthday of some of the 70’s and 80’s tv (female) stars. It’s hard to believe so much time has gone by when these ladies were so young and beautiful. Hard to believe Suzanne was 76. God rest your soul Miss Suzanne.
    And tomorrow she was to be 77.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Man, how young are you?? :):
    I still consider myself young (early-40s) and i knew of her from her role as the mom on the Step By Step in the 1990s. Between that, Threes Company, a couple appearances in Playboy, the Thighmaster thing, and everything else she did, every dude between 30 - 90 years old should at least know of her.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I still consider myself young (early-40s) and i knew of her from her role as the mom on the Step By Step in the 1990s. Between that, Threes Company, a couple appearances in Playboy, the Thighmaster thing, and everything else she did, every dude between 30 - 90 years old should at least know of her.
    That's young. :): I don't know if I ever watched Step By Step. But Three's Company, Thighmaster and Playboy, yeah...

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County

Found a pic of the Step By Step family. I really only watched it for the 3 daughters (all of whom were older than me, might I add!), but Suzanne certainly wasn't hard on the eyes either. Man, I miss the '90s.

1697409457136.png

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Was a fan until many years ago when she bragged with no remorse how having an abortion was the best thing she did. Without the abortion her Hollywood career would never have happened.

Top Bottom