• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Glad to know that he made it through the transplant and is started on the road to recovery. Prayers sent and best wishes to the whole family on their journey.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Sorry.
    I bump it thinking it will be easier for him (or someone posting for him) to find when they want to update...
    No need to apologize. I just keep hoping it is going to have good news the next time I see it. It bums me when it doesn't. But disappointment is the story of my life.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    No need to apologize. I just keep hoping it is going to have good news the next time I see it. It bums me when it doesn't. But disappointment is the story of my life.

I bumped for the same reason as jetgirl. Hoping someone would see and give us an update

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just stopped by to leave a prayer for Griff and his family. Hoping for some positive news.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Sorry it's taken so long to get back. I'm still pretty drugged up and am having a hard time concentrating.
    My surgery didn't go as planned. My kidneys shut down because my heart was so weak. I ended up having to be opened up three times. Went from 230lbs to 176lbs. I'm really skinny and weak right now.
    I do get to move floors today to my old unit. That's great! They pretty much adopted me there.
    Anxiety is kicking my butt right now. I'm trying to find ways to cope. Best thing I have found so far is my daughters pink frog, Heartsy.
    Still no idea when I'll get out of here but I'm ready!
    Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Went from 230lbs to 176lbs.

Damn. You might have started a new trend. Next week Oprah will be on the RGriff diet.:laugh:

When my wife harasses me about the extra 20 or 30 pounds I walk around with, I'm gonna use you as my example of why I hang onto it.;)

Thanks for the update and hang in there man.:yesway:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Glad you're hanging in there. Hopefully your heart responds like they said it would and returns to normal. I don't blame you for some anxiety given what you've been through. Heartsy and your daughter seem up to the challenge of helping you get back on your feet though!

Top Bottom