• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I used to shoot a bunch of rim fire. Owned 10-22's, Marlins 60 and 25's, Ruger MKIII Hunter, and a few others. Sold them all during the panic along with ammo and accessories.

Have a Savage 17 now and won't ever go back to a 22 anything.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    my 1st couple of handguns were 22's. at the time, they were cheap enough, and i didnt have much money to spend on guns or ammo.

i have my dads marlin model 99 squirrel gun, i only remember him going hunting 1 time with it, i doubt it's had more than 300 rds through it.
    i started shooting steel challenge last spring and picked up a used mossberg 715T and brand new MKIV 22/45 tactical. added a TK cornerstone, game changer comp, and a pair of modified houge palm swell 1911 grips

:cheers:

dbg326

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2018
    Wells, ME
    My three contributions. Very very basic, yet I blame Aero (apparently going by "Turbo" now....sure...) for the money spent.

Couple goodies to be installed in the MKIII when I finally get around to sending Aero and Mrs. Aero their Christmas gifts.

The 10/22 is completely stock aside from the Hogue stock, Tacsol rail, and AT3 Tactical red-dot.

Mossberg 46B was a find at Indy Arms for $90. I had been hunting for a tube-fed bolt action .22 that could run Short, Long, and Long Rifle.
    3cea17881d96de6c2acb4ff36575b901.jpg
    74b54b5ca68a55b57aca96af30298aad.jpg
    de8f6f8c106f036a85023e064240dfad.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    My three contributions. Very very basic, yet I blame Aero (apparently going by "Turbo" now....sure...) for the money spent.

Couple goodies to be installed in the MKIII when I finally get around to sending Aero and Mrs. Aero their Christmas gifts.

The 10/22 is completely stock aside from the Hogue stock, Tacsol rail, and AT3 Tactical red-dot.

Mossberg 46B was a find at Indy Arms for $90. I had been hunting for a tube-fed bolt action .22 that could run Short, Long, and Long Rifle.
    74b54b5ca68a55b57aca96af30298aad.jpg
    de8f6f8c106f036a85023e064240dfad.jpg

I’ve seen that chair before...

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield

Yours could be like that too! It’s only money. :D

You'll make more.:):

As always, it is just money, right???

Here is a list of the upgrades:

-Vortex Venom Red Dot
    -Outer Impact Red Dot Mount
    -Tandemkross Hivegrip
    -Tandemkross Engraved Titanium Grip Screws (not shown in the picture)
    -Tandemkross "Victory" Trigger
    -Tandomkross "Thunder" Hammer
    -Tamdemkross "Talon" Extractor
    -Tandemkross "Fire Starter" Firing Pin and springs
    -Tandemkross "Halo" Charging Ring
    -Tandemkross "Game Changer Pro" Compensator
    -Tandemkross Magazine Safety Disconnect
    -Volquartsen 6.75" Carbon Fiber Threaded Barrel

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana

How does this shoot? I have looked for a tube fed bolt action for some time. I've never ran across this model but there are a few on gunbroker. You just never know.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    The latest one I just acquired dirt cheap last Friday. I've been eyeing MKII's for awhile but didn't want to spend too much. The reason it was so cheap is because someone did not assemble it correctly and the slide wouldn't move more than 1/4 inch. Common with Mark 2's. I had it working in no time and took it to the range on Monday. The target is 60 rounds at 21'. Think it's a keeper.

0312191717_resized_zpsnjnui2wg.jpg

Dimik

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2018
    Mishawaka
    Here is my Heritage single action. This thing is so much fun. It has both cylinders ( short + LR and the WMR). .22 short is real fun. Just make sure to clean the cylinder out good so the LR's will fit right. The WMR is a blast. Loud and potent. All for about $160ish. The sights leave quite a bit to be desired but good enough for me to get a chipmunk at about 40 ft. The manual safety is a bonus for me. I can carry it (out in the field and the like, not for self defense) with all chambers loaded. It doesn't have a transfer bar or equivalent safety mechanism.

I love mine too! Way too much fun. Though hitting a chipmunk at 40 feet... I am not sure I could. Still, absolutely love mine.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    How does this shoot? I have looked for a tube fed bolt action for some time. I've never ran across this model but there are a few on gunbroker. You just never know.

Most of the old Mossbergs will shoot really well if they haven't been abused.

Navyvet59

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Marion
    nice pistols. I am a Range Officer for CMP at Camp Perry and I always do the pistol nationals and I have seen my share of marksman pistols. You have some pretty nice weapons I just love the lego stands just too funny. Have you ever competed at Camp Perry? if not I encourage you to check it out. happy shooting

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    nice pistols. I am a Range Officer for CMP at Camp Perry and I always do the pistol nationals and I have seen my share of marksman pistols. You have some pretty nice weapons I just love the lego stands just too funny. Have you ever competed at Camp Perry? if not I encourage you to check it out. happy shooting

Thanks on the Legos, and the pistols. I wanted a simple stand and my wood working ability is non existent. But I can put Legos together.

I have not competed. I’m not a competitive person by nature, most of this is done for my own enjoyment and I like to tinker. I have tossed around the idea of trying precision shooting with one of the rifles though.

drawer86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2016
    Morgantown
    Decades ago I had a MK1 and in a moment of stupidity sold it. I want another. Bad.
    My rims are sparse right now, a Marlin 60 stainless/black poly w/ a 4x Simmons, and a Beretta Bobcat 21, all stock.
    My sister inherited my Pappy's old (1950's) Remington 572 that was the first gun I ever shot when I was about 4 years old and I'm hoping to get it from her this summer when she visits from North Carolina.

Top Bottom