• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BenE84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Anyone have any experience with these guys? I just bought one, have yet to fire it, but it seems to be pretty well made. I think the metal, maybe the finish may be a little soft or sloppily done, but no complaints.......yet, like I said I havent fired it yet...

Let me know what you guys think...

brooks45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    evansville
    I have a RIA 1911cs..love it. Stay away from steel cased ammo
    Mine does not like it. falure to eject sometimes with steel cased

Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    I have a RIA 1911 CS Tactical, and love it. First thing I did was get rid of the wood grips, and went w/ a set of Hogue rubber "wrap around" grips, then I threw out the ACT mag that came w/ the firearm for some Wilson Combat and Chip McCormick mags (just added 5 more this past weekend). I'm still working on getting a nice set of night sights for it, but until then my wife's white nail polish job on the sights will have to do, lol...

I've had my 1911 CS for a little over a year, been through 500+ rounds of mostly WWB ammo, and have have only 1 stove pipe. Great firearm, and RIA's lifetime warranty, and customer service are top notch.

Enjoy your new Rock:rockwoot:

BudS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I believe you will be very pleased with the RI. I have owned a few and have never had a bad one. Right out of the box, mine functioned flawlessly. Since it is my primary edc piece, I have throated and polished the barrel and feed ramp, polished and honed the trigger, sear, & hammer. I too prefer the Hogue grips over the slick wood grips.

picture.php

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I just picked up a RIA fs 9mm Tactical, I put 50 reloads through it without a issue.
    My brother owns a Colt series 70 in .45, he kept telling me not to buy the RIA (didn't have a pony on it), He shot it and was really impressed with it also.

jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    I just picked one up a couple weeks ago. I was surprised at how tight the slide/frame fit was. Very nice.

Top Bottom