• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Ive known about this company for a while. I saw on TFB recently that they are bringing a really cool Walther WA2000/AR10 hybrid to market and it sparked my interest enough to go through their website.

Honestly the website is a mess, but the products they make are really unique and interesting. Lots of 45 ACP conversions, FG42 reproductions, AR MP5 parts. I even see they make a 10/22 stock that appeals to me.
    Screenshot_2023-07-08-03-30-10.png

Anyway, point of this thread is me wondering if anyone on INGO has experience with Rhineland Arms and their products. Tempting as their stuff is, I can tell they are a small company and I'm trying to avoid getting jipped.

Last edited:

Glocker99

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2020
    Westfield
    I have a 98 Mauser 45 ACP coversion kit and a CETME 45 ACP kit from them, haven't finished either one. It seems the Mauser kit will work, but the CETME conversion might be more of a problem. On Weaponsguild people are having trouble getting them to run reliably, the last time I checked. Had no problems ordering or receiving merchandise from them. Good luck to you.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I bought stuff off of them back in the day that I sold at gun shows. They were a distributor for some of the stuff I couldn't find thru my regular channels. I had nothing but good comments from the buyers.

Top Bottom