• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    i went to my LGS, ZX Guns, and the order is placed. He said maybe by the end of the week.
    I know it’s probably a drive for you but check out Indiana Gun Club for anything shotgun related. Very knowledgeable and usually an excellent selection of quality guns in stock. I found my Beretta there when they were unobtainium. They have a great selection of other guns as well and decent prices.
    Too late. And yeah, too far for me to drive.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Too late. And yeah, too far for me to drive.

You might seriously consider it, last week they had a USP Elites and Experts, on top of basically every Browning shotgun currently in production. That being said I recommend getting the gun you will shoot the most. All are great choices

Edit: saw you picked up the Browning, great guns I love my 725

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    For commemorative items, I want the mere sight of the object to bring back a flood of positive memories. It should take you back to stories, feelings, and relationships. It doesn't matter what the object IS, it's what it is connected to. With that as the marker, the object must be pleasing in its own right, as your brain will more immediately associate pleasure with pleasure. Wood and finely finished steel does it for me. Ubiquitous and utilitarian does not. I can buy many items to "use", but very few to embody an experience.

Don't underestimate the power of "wow" items, even for conversation launch points. People recognize specialness when they see it, and they want to know the story. On top of that, there are inheritance factors, etc.
    I agree....Citori. timeless beauty

trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2023
    indiana
    Crap, you have single handedly changed my retirement strategy. I drove a '65 Impala convertible in high school/college and had a '65 Corvair convertible in the late 1990s. So I guess I have to get one later.

Maybe that will be my justification to work part time an extra year, to [ay for the fun car.

View attachment 341765
    I had a 68 nova ss and the memory there...hmm do i want the nova back? no but, there was this young lady that changed me into a man in the tiny backseat of that nova, now that....ya i'd sure as hell try LOL

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Crap, you have single handedly changed my retirement strategy. I drove a '65 Impala convertible in high school/college and had a '65 Corvair convertible in the late 1990s. So I guess I have to get one later.

Maybe that will be my justification to work part time an extra year, to [ay for the fun car.

View attachment 341765
    I have often wondered if the Corvair would have faired better with modern synthetic oils. There is nothing inherently wrong with an air cooled flat engine if the cooling (oil and air) is up to the task.

Top Bottom