• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Bosphorus Istanbul Cafe is just outside of downtown, more the Fountain Square area, but it is authentic Turkish food (pitas, kebabs, etc) and is a great price for the quality of food. Two people can get a lunch entree with sides and an appetizer for about $27. Its very laid back, everything is prepared fresh, and the lamb is incredible.

Its in the 900 block of S East St.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    For Italian that no one has mentioned, I like Mama Carollas (Broad Ripple) and J Razzo's (Carmel).

I was gonna mention Mama Carolla's but since they've changed their calamari to without tentacles and their steak shrank, I stop going. And we were a frequent customer. I guess too many people there with first world problems complained about the tentacles. Other fine dining restaurants didn't have that problem.

wildddw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2013
    Huntington
    You want unique? I'll give you unique! There is a place i believe its downtown its called "D*cks last resort"! Now I must admit this isn't for the faint of heart. that being said my experience was the best time I have ever had in a restaurant experience. The premise is this..... Every waiter is a smart***. They pick on you are mean to you and encourage you to do the same! its a lot of fun! If you like to banter back and forth you will love this place!

Top Bottom