• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    Will the republicans show up for work tomorrow at the state house? If they don't will they be run away republicans? If they are who will pay THEIR wages? Big business? I can't way to see. I'll bet there will be some pretty good reasons why they wouldnt show up.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    They had determined a long long time ago that there would be no session on thrusday and friday. This is due to not having enough hotel rooms for the out of town legislators, which are largely democratic.

So, there's really no way to spin this as Republicans "running away" from the union thugs.

Who, are intentionally going to try to run off downtown visitors in order to pressure the chamber of commerce to pressure the legislator. Ahhh... Gotta love that feel good union politics.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    i love how the unions answer is to hurt businesses that have nothing to do with this.
    Actually, it's all about business and revenue. Legislators could care less who's picketing outside. If business people find it hurting their income, voices will get heard.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Actually, it's all about business and revenue. Legislators could care less who's picketing outside. If business people find it hurting their income, voices will get heard.

Oh absolutely, thats why I plan on taking hostages in the event that I get an unfair traffic ticket.

popeye

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Deepest, darkest, Indiana
    So where do our Democratic crapheads run to but Illinois. The center of the dem-craphead midwest universe. "The sky is falling hide your head in the Illinois sandbox." Let them stay there. Trade unions have held the economy hostage for decades. I hope they are made to suffer like the rest of us.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Will the republicans show up for work tomorrow at the state house? If they don't will they be run away republicans? If they are who will pay THEIR wages? Big business? I can't way to see. I'll bet there will be some pretty good reasons why they wouldnt show up.

They should be fined, whipped and dragged through the streets from their ears by state troopers. No one else get's paid when they don't go to work.:rockwoot:

Who ever is there should take 10 minutes off from pillaging the country to pass a law against the republican party. LOL.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    So where do our Democratic crapheads run to but Illinois. The center of the dem-craphead midwest universe. "The sky is falling hide your head in the Illinois sandbox." Let them stay there. Trade unions have held the economy hostage for decades. I hope they are made to suffer like the rest of us.

Communists run to the communist safehaven of Il.:D

Top Bottom