• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I like how all these dumb issues that no one in this country cares about have been given the majority of the debate time.

While the economy, the only ****ing thing anyone cares about in this election, as been the least discussed topic.
    It was discussed early on but I think they should have given it more time. To be fair, some of the topics that went on longer than they should have was because the moderators couldn't shut the chamber-o-commerce contingent the **** up. Pence was allowed to blather on over Ramaswammy for a good 2 minutes. They should have just cut his mike.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yep. Bell rings, you can finish the sentence you were in when it rings, and maybe give you 10 seconds to finish the thought. Then zip. Yer done.
    Okay. Better idea. Electric probes that shock the candidate if they talk 10 seconds past the bell, talk out of turn, or over-talk someone who is talking in turn,.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Someone posted a picture of mowing their girlfriend's lawn and there was a mini excavator in the background that I commented on. Someone else noticed that the lawn looked nice. That's all. typical INGO inside jokes.
    That’s it? I saw that thread.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    My 120 second take on the night:

I think it was smart of Trump to stay away. No need to step on stage with candidates that can barely scrape one percent, plus those candidates got more airtime. If Republican Primary voters don't like that Trump stayed away they can make that decision at the polls. Trump came across as really likeable on the Tucker Interview.

Asa Hutchinson reminds me of Roseanne Connor's mom, on the TV show Roseanne.

Chris Christie's sole purpose is a suicide mission, ad nauseum, to de-rail the Trump Train.

Tim Scott wouldn't say crap if it was choking. He doesn't push back. He doesn't take on a challenge.

Nikki Haley says the same regurgitated lines.

Doug Bergum had solid answers. Especially on abortion, States' Rights and the 10th Amendment and small-town vs big city living, but he doesn't have enough steam.

Mike Pence is running on the 1992 GOP Platform as Reagan's successor chosen by God. Whether we like it or not, there is a plurality of people in this nation that do not know the two main powers of the Cold War, let alone that there was even a thing called a Cold War. For all the great things Reagan did, spouting off Reaganisms isn't going to win the people over that the GOP needs to win elections. Pence is the chemistry teacher that likes to brag that he wore the exact same clothes to school every year on picture day for 37 years, and he is a PU$$Y.

I though Vivek taking on Pence that this is not morning in America was brilliant, because he is right. It is not morning in America. America today is a hell of a lot closer to 1980 than 1984. I really admire the 1776 push that Vivek has put on his campaign. This is our 1776 moment and as much as I admire the qualities that some of the men that have held the office of George Washington possess, none, in my opinion, have done it as well as Washington, have had the brilliance of Jefferson, the wisdom of Franklin and the chutzpah of our Founders.

I know why DeSantis's poll numbers are lower than many would like. He seems a bit canned, robotic, pre-programmed. He can rattle off policy like it's nobody's business. Could you imagine breaking bread with him? There'd be nothing to talk about.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom