• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • movevio

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    i have a shotgun that i want to send to remington and have never done this before. i printed their repair form and have the gun boxed in a newer remington box like they suggest. just wondering if anyone has delt with them before and has any advise

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i have a shotgun that i want to send to remington and have never done this before. i printed their repair form and have the gun boxed in a newer remington box like they suggest. just wondering if anyone has delt with them before and has any advise

give them a call and they will send you a postage paid stamp to put on your box. then call where you are sending it (i sent mine to kentucky) and tell them what your issue is and that you are sending it. i got my 1187 back in about 4 weeks

vthokie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    Make sure you keep a copy of the serial number and specfic descripton of the gun for your records at home

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana

We had a house fire and it ruint a 1100 and a 7600. After the insurance company was done,I asked them what to do with the guns. They said do what ever I wanted with them. They were trashed,from the fire and water had them rusted big time.
    Anyway,dad said dont do anything til he talked to a friend of his, that was a gunsmith. He called Remington and they told him they would refurbish them for 125.00 each. they did an awesome job. Only one thing they should have replaced that they didnt. The chrome button where you load the 1100 ,had some pits. Besides that ,they looked brand new.
    I dont know what you are planning on having done,but they did me right and for a good price. I would do it again if needed.

Top Bottom